ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Oklahoma State RB Chuba Hubbard says he's sitting out... doesn't specify how long

Status
Not open for further replies.
like who? Name one person.... Oh wait you can't because you're making random things up in your head. Nobody is doing any crying over this except China because his feelings are hurt that his coach voted Republican.
His name isn’t China. No one burned Nike stuff or cried when people kneeled for the anthem??? You’re full of it. Multiple people on the board said the mccourtys were bad peoples and that they were disgraces to Rutgers

Reactions: NotInRHouse
I called it. Anyone want to know who'll win the feature at Louisiana Downs tomorrow? Stock advice? Whether or not your gf is cheating on you?

Crystal-Ball.jpg

Reactions: Kbee3 and Spare130
I called it. Anyone want to know who'll win the feature at Louisiana Downs tomorrow? Stock advice? Whether or not your gf is cheating on you?

Crystal-Ball.jpg
It was pretty good until formerly came in. You can tell by his posts that he was just doing it to troll.

Btw I'll take the lottery numbers for tomorrow.

Reactions: newell138
One of those ticky tack news networks, either OAN or Newsmax has rights to and runs some decent documentaries on WWII and Nazi Germany. I recorded something off of one of them recently, but never watched a news show.
It's Newsmax. They have some awesome documentaries. The station is definitely conservative but not conspiracy theory nuts. I've only caught glimpses of the news stuff waiting for a documentary to begin.

It's Newsmax. They have some awesome documentaries. The station is definitely conservative but not conspiracy theory nuts. I've only caught glimpses of the news stuff waiting for a documentary to begin.
In my numerous sleep-deprived nights, I have been awake between 2 and 5 a.m., scanning channels I never scan, looking for something to put me to sleep.
Found a lot of good documentary content on Newsmax (it is), PBS Long Island or NYC, and lots of mindless crap on Grit TV and getTV.

Reactions: koleszar
I honestly had no idea what OAN even was.

The kid should have done more homework on
his coaches political beliefs before committing to
play for him.

I wonder if he realizes that probably 75% of the OK State students, alums and fans are all pretty conservative.

He is in his right to do so that being said. He is such a baby. Someone wears a shirt you dont like and your not gonna play. Cmon man deal with some adversity in your life. You wont always get your way in life learn how to deal with it. If a coworker of mine had a CNN shirt on I would still work with them.
Here we differ. If that co-worker was a good looking ,busty young lady I would positively refuse to stay in the same room with her unless she took it off.

I honestly had no idea what OAN even was.

The kid should have done more homework on
his coaches political beliefs before committing to
play for him.

I wonder if he realizes that probably 75% of the OK State students, alums and fans are all pretty conservative.
Asked my oldest son (19), who is fairly tuned into these types of things, and he had no idea. Then asked my 17 year old son, and he replied that OAN is a really bad, biased news network. So, some young people know and care. A young person who cares about and is passionate about politics is not necessarily a bad thing.

Asked my oldest son (19), who is fairly tuned into these types of things, and he had no idea. Then asked my 17 year old son, and he replied that OAN is a really bad, biased news network. So, some young people know and care. A young person who cares about and is passionate about politics is not necessarily a bad thing.
Agreed but would it not be a bad thing if a young conservative man say out because his coach wore an Obama shirt or a liberal news outlet shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT