ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Oklahoma State RB Chuba Hubbard says he's sitting out... doesn't specify how long

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the network's stance on BLM or was this an opinion shared by one of their hosts? Because crazy crap comes out of every single damn media outlet in the country.
I posted a link to their site. It’s all benign news. Leftists are all up in tizzy about a tee shirt lol. You can’t make this stuff up.

Nope, not playing. From a purely football standpoint, "why" is irrelevant. Any college football coach who is not a dumbass would know better than to be photographed in that shirt. Given that Gundy did not know better, we can logically infer that he is a dumbass.

If I were an FBS football coach, and 70% of my players and recruits were Jewish, I sure as fvck wouldn't allow myself to be photographed in a T-shirt bearing the Palestinian flag. Even if that's where my principled beliefs lay. Not if I expected to keep my job.

And with that I am out. No further questions.

Palestinian flag? I've never seen OAS but do they advocate for the extermination of Black Lives Matters?

Reactions: bac2therac
He's smart, he said OAN, FoxNews, CNN, MSNBC are all terrible and biased. Just like his Dad.
One of the best news and politics discussion sources out there is Sagar and Krystal on The Hill Rising. Hope for the future--two people with opposing viewpoints who agree more than they disagree without any name-calling or shaming.
https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising
he should watch cnn it's great.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Did anyone ever stop and consider he just wore a crappy t-shirt because he was going fishing with his kids. Maybe it was a free t-shirt.

love this resolution....thats how it is done

cancel culture didnt work, even though the press was pushing for it....see who the bad guy might really be in our times...yup

Reactions: NorthernKnight
I'm happy about the reconciliation.

But to make sure this type of incident doesn't happen again, I think Chuba and the players that support him should provide Gundy a list of TV outlets that are acceptable to watch ... and newspapers and books that are acceptable to read ... and internet websites that are acceptable to participate in ... and on and on ...

I'm happy about the reconciliation.

But to make sure this type of incident doesn't happen again, I think Chuba and the players that support him should provide Gundy a list of TV outlets that are acceptable to watch ... and newspapers and books that are acceptable to read ... and internet websites that are acceptable to participate in ... and on and on ...
As well as what soda to drink. Coke or Pepsi? Choose wisely

Connection: Gleason was the OC last season. If players look to transfer could that help us?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/mike-g...ubbard-after-oan-tshirt-uproar-000922075.html

I know I'm stretching just trying to get some football talk!
Jackie Gleason?
200.gif

OAN like Breitbart, Fox News and the new American equal truth, real news. This idiot drove OAN traffic through the roof today. I couldn’t get to it. They’ll have to increase their bandwidth. I and OAN thank you, Chuba. Others that never heard of OAN before today will now be exposed to truth !

Reactions: Caliknight
I think the coach is going to have that running back sitting on the bench. But who cares. It's not like he kneeled during the NA.

The only issue i have is that this is a non story if it was a lib network
That's probably true. But if you can't comprehend why a black student might be offended by his head coach wearing that shirt then think of it like this... You are Jewish and your coach walks in and he's got a swastika tattooed to one bicep and double lightening bolts on the other.

What message would that send to you? If you say it wouldn't bother you at all, I don't think you're being honest.

That's probably true. But if you can't comprehend why a black student might be offended by his head coach wearing that shirt then think of it like this... You are Jewish and your coach walks in and he's got a swastika tattooed to one bicep and double lightening bolts on the other.

What message would that send to you? If you say it wouldn't bother you at all, I don't think you're being honest.
I can't see how it could be more obvious.

How many people did OAN kill, ridiculous comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT