ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Old Bridge pasta scandal

newell138

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
Ocean City NJ via South Brunswick and Denville
Who dumped all the pasta in the woods?!??

OIF.dKjiKx9OPIGDvtKzOGtghA

The pasta wasn't cooked. It softened in the rains since it was dumped.

Last edited:
They found the culprit. What are the pastabilities this crime would be solved so quickly?

"Shah said the pasta had not been cooked but had been there only "for a short time but moisture did start to soften some of the pasta.""

They found the culprit. What are the pastabilities this crime would be solved so quickly?

"Shah said the pasta had not been cooked but had been there only "for a short time but moisture did start to soften some of the pasta.""

$200 for a WM Bagster pickup, or just dump it along the river bank?

I hate people.

I have nothing but respect for anyone who serves in the Military but being a vet or having a parent pass away doesn't excuse illegal dumping. When my parents passed and we cleaned out the house, we paid the $500 for a dumpster.

It was a military vet who's mom passed away.

Does not matter. He is a scumbag and a moron. He could have put it out with the regular trash. Might have taken two weeks max. My neighbor moved. They had more than 15 wheel barrels of garbage.

My first thought was maybe he put it out there thinking wildlife would eat it. Why put it in a landfill if deer, etc. will eat it. Although, I'm not a fan of feeding deer, etc. and having them keep coming back near residential

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT