ADVERTISEMENT

Parking selection?? Date?

April 30th was the last date to donate $ to earn priority points.

Parking selection is in June.
Thanks! I always get confused with this. But you need to have your PP in order by April 30 to get the lot you want in June, correct?

Reactions: MrsScrew
Thanks! I always get confused with this. But you need to have your PP in order by April 30 to get the lot you want in June, correct?

In the past I have definitely made the donation when I picked the parking.

EDIT: it’s a little confusing but you can still get your donation in to hit the parking minimum. I just did that now (5/2).

Last edited:
EDIT: it’s a little confusing but you can still get your donation in to hit the parking minimum. I just did that now (5/2).

Is that really true? This is from the email I received on Monday, that states 36 hours left to get PP for parking

PCqWswI.png

Is that really true? This is from the email I received on Monday, that states 36 hours left to get PP for parking

PCqWswI.png

It is both true and really true.

However, somehow I meet the minimum for the lot but I don’t get priority points. Like I said, it was confusing but I’m on solid ground per the ticket rep.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
It is both true and really true.

However, somehow I meet the minimum for the lot but I don’t get priority points. Like I said, it was confusing but I’m on solid ground per the ticket rep.

well your donation today counts towards next years PP because 5/1 starts the new fiscal year and that's what counts towards PP.

The problem, as I see it, is that PP are based on a fiscal year and your account on ScarletKnights.com shows a calendar year of donations, without dates. So, you never really know if you meet the minimum donation or not unless you reach out to the RFund or your ticket rep for clarification & a breakdown.

well your donation today counts towards next years PP because 5/1 starts the new fiscal year and that's what counts towards PP.

The problem, as I see it, is that PP are based on a fiscal year and your account on ScarletKnights.com shows a calendar year of donations, without dates. So, you never really know if you meet the minimum donation or not unless you reach out to the RFund or your ticket rep for clarification & a breakdown.
PPs are only relevant for the selection order. More PPs allows you to select your lot earlier, but I don't recall any lots running out of spots for weeks. The minimum lot donation is separate and can be made at the time of parking selection/purchase, if you didn't donate enough:

"We suggest the minimum donations for the desired lot are made prior to April 30 to help positively impact priority ranking and your place in line. However, the balance of annual donations required for the lots can be processed at the time of selection."

Donations from 5/1-6/30 only "count towards Men's and Women's Basketball seating and parking, as well as any Football and Basketball post season tickets."

Last edited:

PCqWswI.png
Do to this thread and my heart skipping a beat I just put in my donation 2 minutes ago. It's a scare tactic. They just make you talk to a rep. Our rep said, "yes online it's the deadline, but we're not going to turn down your money after that date if you talk to us."

PPs are only relevant for the selection order. More PPs allows you to select your lot earlier, but I don't recall any lots running out of spots for weeks. The minimum lot donation is separate and can be made at the time of parking selection/purchase, if you didn't donate enough:

"We suggest the minimum donations for the desired lot are made prior to April 30 to help positively impact priority ranking and your place in line. However, the balance of annual donations required for the lots can be processed at the time of selection."

Donations from 5/1-6/30 only "count towards Men's and Women's Basketball seating and parking, as well as any Football and Basketball post season tickets."

Thanks, now that makes sense. The parking selection mystery has been unlocked for me. It took awhile, but it is unlocked. I took care of it before April 30 my rep just to be sure though.

Reactions: Leonard23
Do to this thread and my heart skipping a beat I just put in my donation 2 minutes ago. It's a scare tactic. They just make you talk to a rep. Our rep said, "yes online it's the deadline, but we're not going to turn down your money after that date if you talk to us."
Ha! They'll always figure out a way to take our money! They are going to start approaching us with naming opportunities for the porta-johns pretty soon.

As mentioned above, there is a donut hole on the football PP counting from 5/1 until 6/30 where you don't get any football PP for donations. Last year if you didn't meet the lot $ donation minimum at the time of lot selection you were able to donate to still buy the pass you wanted.

Reactions: RUnTeX
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT