ADVERTISEMENT

Parking selection?? Date?

April 30th was the last date to donate $ to earn priority points.

Parking selection is in June.
Thanks! I always get confused with this. But you need to have your PP in order by April 30 to get the lot you want in June, correct?

Reactions: MrsScrew
Thanks! I always get confused with this. But you need to have your PP in order by April 30 to get the lot you want in June, correct?

In the past I have definitely made the donation when I picked the parking.

EDIT: it’s a little confusing but you can still get your donation in to hit the parking minimum. I just did that now (5/2).

Last edited:
EDIT: it’s a little confusing but you can still get your donation in to hit the parking minimum. I just did that now (5/2).

Is that really true? This is from the email I received on Monday, that states 36 hours left to get PP for parking

PCqWswI.png

Is that really true? This is from the email I received on Monday, that states 36 hours left to get PP for parking

PCqWswI.png

It is both true and really true.

However, somehow I meet the minimum for the lot but I don’t get priority points. Like I said, it was confusing but I’m on solid ground per the ticket rep.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
It is both true and really true.

However, somehow I meet the minimum for the lot but I don’t get priority points. Like I said, it was confusing but I’m on solid ground per the ticket rep.

well your donation today counts towards next years PP because 5/1 starts the new fiscal year and that's what counts towards PP.

The problem, as I see it, is that PP are based on a fiscal year and your account on ScarletKnights.com shows a calendar year of donations, without dates. So, you never really know if you meet the minimum donation or not unless you reach out to the RFund or your ticket rep for clarification & a breakdown.

well your donation today counts towards next years PP because 5/1 starts the new fiscal year and that's what counts towards PP.

The problem, as I see it, is that PP are based on a fiscal year and your account on ScarletKnights.com shows a calendar year of donations, without dates. So, you never really know if you meet the minimum donation or not unless you reach out to the RFund or your ticket rep for clarification & a breakdown.
PPs are only relevant for the selection order. More PPs allows you to select your lot earlier, but I don't recall any lots running out of spots for weeks. The minimum lot donation is separate and can be made at the time of parking selection/purchase, if you didn't donate enough:

"We suggest the minimum donations for the desired lot are made prior to April 30 to help positively impact priority ranking and your place in line. However, the balance of annual donations required for the lots can be processed at the time of selection."

Donations from 5/1-6/30 only "count towards Men's and Women's Basketball seating and parking, as well as any Football and Basketball post season tickets."

Last edited:

PCqWswI.png
Do to this thread and my heart skipping a beat I just put in my donation 2 minutes ago. It's a scare tactic. They just make you talk to a rep. Our rep said, "yes online it's the deadline, but we're not going to turn down your money after that date if you talk to us."

PPs are only relevant for the selection order. More PPs allows you to select your lot earlier, but I don't recall any lots running out of spots for weeks. The minimum lot donation is separate and can be made at the time of parking selection/purchase, if you didn't donate enough:

"We suggest the minimum donations for the desired lot are made prior to April 30 to help positively impact priority ranking and your place in line. However, the balance of annual donations required for the lots can be processed at the time of selection."

Donations from 5/1-6/30 only "count towards Men's and Women's Basketball seating and parking, as well as any Football and Basketball post season tickets."

Thanks, now that makes sense. The parking selection mystery has been unlocked for me. It took awhile, but it is unlocked. I took care of it before April 30 my rep just to be sure though.

Reactions: Leonard23
Do to this thread and my heart skipping a beat I just put in my donation 2 minutes ago. It's a scare tactic. They just make you talk to a rep. Our rep said, "yes online it's the deadline, but we're not going to turn down your money after that date if you talk to us."
Ha! They'll always figure out a way to take our money! They are going to start approaching us with naming opportunities for the porta-johns pretty soon.

As mentioned above, there is a donut hole on the football PP counting from 5/1 until 6/30 where you don't get any football PP for donations. Last year if you didn't meet the lot $ donation minimum at the time of lot selection you were able to donate to still buy the pass you wanted.

Reactions: RUnTeX
Anyone hear/receive any updates on the parking selection timeframe? Figured I would check here before reaching out to my rep (if there are still there). Seems weird no emails yet since it usually happens early June.

Anyone hear/receive any updates on the parking selection timeframe? Figured I would check here before reaching out to my rep (if there are still there). Seems weird no emails yet since it usually happens early June.
I didn't see anything yet, but wouldn't be surprised to see something by the end of this week or right after the holiday weekend. Once you do the transaction with your rep, you're good, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Section124
I didn't see anything yet, but wouldn't be surprised to see something by the end of this week or right after the holiday weekend. Once you do the transaction with your rep, you're good, right?
If you have already renewed your season tickets, you should receive an email with your date and time to pick your lot. I checked my emails from last year and they sent the initial email around 5/25 (so hopefully we get tomorrow or Friday). Previous year was just prior to Memorial Day weekend as well. Actual lot selection date/time depends on your priority points but I was around 6/7 last year (6/2 in 2022). I recall you pay for the parking at the time of selection.

I just got the e-mail from what appears to be my new rep today. Selection begins on June 3 and we will receive an e-mail at that time letting us know what our selection dates and times are.
I received mine as well...thanks for the heads up. Getting ready for that first Yellow lot tailgate! Will be good to see the crew again.

Reactions: RUPete
Don't understand why anyone would willingly deal with the RU ticket office's incompetence and ridiculous donation requirements when you can just buy tickets and parking on a secondary site the day of the game for pennies on the dollar. Rutgers hasn't legitimately sold out a home game in 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: Leonard23
Don't understand why anyone would willingly deal with the RU ticket office's incompetence and ridiculous donation requirements when you can just buy tickets and parking on a secondary site the day of the game for pennies on the dollar. Rutgers hasn't legitimately sold out a home game in 10 years.
I guess you are then depending on others to buy tickets and you then buy from them

If everyone attempted that, there would not be decent revenue for the school, season sales dwindle

No offense, but your type of fandom is the worst, the worst for the school, and you are not a good fan

The troll with 1,000 names is back Spanky

Looking at the thread title, I'm wondering if this is a two-topic thread. First topic being parking for games. Second topic being @nutfromSEC117 asking us all out on a date.

If everyone attempted that, there would not be decent revenue for the school, season sales dwindle

No offense, but your type of fandom is the worst, the worst for the school, and you are not a good fan
LOL you say "no offense" and then call me a terrible fan because I don't buy tickets the way you want me to. It's my money and I'll spend it however the heck I want. If I can still go support my school's football team while paying a fraction of the cost and not dealing with RU's joke of a ticket office, I will. I probably have better seats than you do at most games, too, since there isn't high demand for RU football tickets.

LOL you say "no offense" and then call me a terrible fan because I don't buy tickets the way you want me to. It's my money and I'll spend it however the heck I want. If I can still go support my school's football team while paying a fraction of the cost and not dealing with RU's joke of a ticket office, I will. I probably have better seats than you do at most games, too, since there isn't high demand for RU football tickets.
Anyone can have better seats that anyone. Without paper tickets, ushers never stop folks from sitting wherever they want, unless a legitimate seat buyer has trouble chasing the bogus & shameless seat taker from their seats.

Last edited:
There is no donut hole.

What happens is this:

The SELECTION order is determined by your priority points on 4/30. You can still donate at any time after that date to meet the minimum for your desired lot but you will not get an improved spot in line (doesn't really matter).

You will still get the annual giving and lifetime donation points regardless of when you donate.

Any donations prior to 6/30 get credited back to the year that's ending. Donations after 7/1 go towards the next year.

Thanks again.. your info reminded me to check my spam folder and sure enough, there it was.

Choosing lot on Wednesday!
Me too - 6/12. Getting pushed from Purple to Black, not thrilled, after 17 years but they wanted additional donation and I balked.

Me too - 6/12. Getting pushed from Purple to Black, not thrilled, after 17 years but they wanted additional donation and I balked.
Our group of 5 has had two passes in yellow for the last 3 seasons. They upped the donation by $1500 to keep those passes and after long consideration we decided to pony up the cash. Over the years we upgraded from Silver to Black to Blue and now here, we didn't want to lose the convenience of the Yellow Lot.

Our group of 5 has had two passes in yellow for the last 3 seasons. They upped the donation by $1500 to keep those passes and after long consideration we decided to pony up the cash. Over the years we upgraded from Silver to Black to Blue and now here, we didn't want to lose the convenience of the Yellow Lot.
That's a lot, mine wasn't that much but I still chose not to, the extra distance wasn't enough for me to spend more, hopefully I don't regret my decision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT