ADVERTISEMENT

Parking selection?? Date?

Me too - 6/12. Getting pushed from Purple to Black, not thrilled, after 17 years but they wanted additional donation and I balked.
Good for you. This athletic department is a complete joke. Rutgers can’t come close to selling out the football stadium and instead of improving the gameday experience and lowering prices to attract new fans, RU Athletics tries to bleed its most loyal fans for more cash. Shame on them.

I didn't get an email (I checked spam), so I called the ticket office this morning.

I was told my time slot is Wednesday @ 3pm despite having 103 priority points and $2,800 in donations for the upcoming season.

Does that time slot sound right? Does anyone with less points/$$$ have a time slot prior that?

I'm concerned because last year Scarlet Lot was "not available" when my time slot came. I wouldn't care so much about the Scarlet, except my wife can't walk great distances any more. When I called the office, they were confused as to why the "system" indicated that. Bottom line, they got me a Scarlet pass, but I was hoping to avoid that drama.

Last edited:
I didn't get an email (I checked spam), so I called the ticket office this morning.

I was told my time slot is Wednesday @ 3pm despite having 103 priority points and $2,800 in donations for the upcoming season.

Does that time slot sound right? Does anyone with less points/$$$ have a time slot prior that?

I'm concerned because last year Scarlet Lot was "not available" when my time slot came. I wouldn't care so much about the Scarlet, except my wife can't walk great distances any more. When I called the office, they were confused as to why the "system" indicated that. Bottom line, they got me a Scarlet pass, but I was hoping to avoid that drama.
Just email or call your rep if you're concerned, but last year there were plenty of Scarlet spots available after a week. Maybe you had the server tech glitch that some experienced in 2022, which required deleting a cookie and clearing cache. Scarlet had 270 of the 468 spots still available on day 3 and 187 on day 7. Prior year (2022) was similar.

Reactions: IMARUFAN
Just email or call your rep if you're concerned, but last year there were plenty of Scarlet spots available after a week. Maybe you had the server tech glitch that some experienced in 2022, which required deleting a cookie and clearing cache. Scarlet had 270 of the 468 spots still available on day 3 and 187 on day 7. Prior year (2022) was similar.

Thanks for the reply. I feel much better hearing there should still be ample Scarlets by then. I will be calling the office if that happens again.

That cookie theory makes sense given that I hadn't donated enough in 2022 for Scarlet. So, perhaps in 2023, the "system" found my "2022 cookie" and decided to use it in determining what lots I was eligible for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leonard23

That the right spot for you.

I'm Wednesday 3:17pm with 101 points... Don't take my parking spot!!!

I've been in Yellow the past 5 years but also now have enough or Green. Is Green worth it, or is Yellow still hands down the best inflow/outflow ?

I was able to secure my parking, however, I received the email, with the link, 50 minutes after my designated time slot today?? Only Brown/white were unavailable.
Yeah my email came well after the selection time, but I went into my account at the designated time and purchased. Clearly that CRM or app system isn't working well. Brown is unavailable because it's included with all club seats, and white has been handicapped only. I didn't see the number of spaces available this year so they seem to have suppressed that for more intrigue or I missed it.

Last edited:
Curious on the times everyone else has. I have always been in mid-afternoon. I know it's all based on priority point order but was curious how early or late some of the times are for everyone else? I assume they are all when the staff is around to answer phones.

Curious on the times everyone else has. I have always been in mid-afternoon. I know it's all based on priority point order but was curious how early or late some of the times are for everyone else? I assume they are all when the staff is around to answer phones.
Interesting. It seems 1 priority point is "worth" 10 minutes, so to speak.

With 103 points, my time is 2:57 today. Seems likely 102 points would be 3:07 given that @armenius with 101 points has a time slot of 3:17.

If anybody winds up with an extra Green or Scarlet I would be happy to pay a premium for it. Otherwise I will just buy on the open market like last year.
Reason being is I have a failed back surgery from last October and I simply cannot walk from the middle of yellow or the Blue without making 4-5 stops trying to find a seat to relieve the pain. The Knightingale service no longer exists and I refuse to get a handicap card just so I can park in the white. I will crawl on my belly first.

Just putting it out there... JohnnyRocktown@gmail.com Good luck to you all.

Got two passes for the Green Lot again. We’ve been in this lot for about 10 years.

I never received a follow up email with a link to the SK site, but logged on at my appointed time and completed the transaction quickly.

The Green lot also includes space within the fenced area next to The Bubble. Easy access, but expect to wait 45 - 60 minutes for the traffic to clear on River Road toward Rt. 18.

Happy wife ... happy life!

My wife (kidney transplant patient) is thrilled we got Scarlet again. She's confident now she'll be able to go to games this year. We were Blue Lot'ers for 35+ years but it's too long a walk for her now.

Like a dumbass, I spent 5 minutes clicking on the actual lot to no avail until I realized you had to click on the green area next to the lots. (That'll teach me to pay more attention to the tutorial in the future.)

Thanks everyone for putting my mind at ease regarding time slots and likely available lot spaces.

Last edited:

Thanks everyone for putting my mind at ease regarding time slots and likely available lot spaces.

My wife (kidney transfer patient) is thrilled we got Scarlet again. She's confident now she'll be able to go to games this year. We were Blue Lot'ers for 35+ years but it's too long a walk for her now.

Like a dumbass, I spent 5 minutes clicking on the actual lot to no avail until I realized you had to click on the green area next to the lots. (That'll teach me to pay more attention to the tutorial in the future.)
That threw me off last year. I was ready this year.

That added my extra minute of response time this year. Would've been done in two instead of three. All in all, pretty smooth process.
Did you watch the video? I actually did earlier in the day. 😀

My wife (kidney transfer patient) is thrilled we got Scarlet again. She's confident now she'll be able to go to games this year. We were Blue Lot'ers for 35+ years but it's too long a walk for her now.

The Scarlet Lot doesn’t fill in until 60 -90 minutes before game time. There are a limited number of handicap spots right up front. You may end up tailgating with Eric Legrand.

SNAFU

Says I didn’t make the min donation. I checked with my rep last month and we were all good. SMH

I am also having an issue, perhaps similar to yours. I recently updated my email which prompted my ticket rep to create an entirely new account. No payment schedule shows up, donations do not show up aside from 4 points, etc. I was told it is all good on their end though but I have not received any information about parking.. or an email or call back in about a week.

I also emailed to ask when the payment schedule dates were. I wanted to pay the lump sum all together but was told I had to do a payment plan due to a system error? I haven't had another payment since the original one months ago. So far a bumpy road for this season ☹️

I am also having an issue, perhaps similar to yours. I recently updated my email which prompted my ticket rep to create an entirely new account. No payment schedule shows up, donations do not show up aside from 4 points, etc. I was told it is all good on their end though but I have not received any information about parking.. or an email or call back in about a week.

I also emailed to ask when the payment schedule dates were. I wanted to pay the lump sum all together but was told I had to do a payment plan due to a system error? I haven't had another payment since the original one months ago. So far a bumpy road for this season ☹️

reach out to the RFund. I called to ask them a question and they realized I had 2 separate accounts and were able to combine them for me:

Stephanie Lombardo
stephanie.lombardo@rutgersfoundation.org

(908) 692-2296

Reactions: jtung230 and MCRU93
reach out to the RFund. I called to ask them a question and they realized I had 2 separate accounts and were able to combine them for me:

Stephanie Lombardo
stephanie.lombardo@rutgersfoundation.org

(908) 692-2296
I had that issue with old contact information still living in their database somewhere. It was screwing (no pun intended) up my attempts to re-set my account passwords/info. It still pops up from time to time and I need to have them send me a code to log-in on occasion.

I had that issue with old contact information still living in their database somewhere. It was screwing (no pun intended) up my attempts to re-set my account passwords/info. It still pops up from time to time and I need to have them send me a code to log-in on occasion.

Yeah I somehow had three separate accounts in the system that she cleaned up for me. She was extremely helpful though!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT