ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Penn State News-Taylor Swift communication class offered at Penn State Berks campus

Communications- what a major.

Looks like Elvis was the subject of college courses before this Swift study
The King: The Life and Music of Elvis Presley - 30 | University College
>This course will explore the life, background, emergence, impact and career of Elvis Presley - one of the greatest musical and cultural icons in history. The course will examine Elvis’s improbable explosion onto the American music scene in 1954, his meteoric rise to stardom, his major role in the development and spread of Rock ‘N’ Roll and his career in music and the movies, rising to musical heights never achieved by a musician before. We will listen to substantial volume of Elvis’s music from different periods in his career and view one of his better movies. If you are an Elvis fan, this will fulfill your need for an Elvis “fix.” If you are interested in music generally, this course will provide you an exciting link between Elvis and most of the music that followed in his wake.<

https://universitycollege.tufts.edu/courses/browse/king-life-and-music-elvis-presley-30

Reactions: Knight Shift
Is that the same Penn State campus that was offering the "Joe Paterno: How to enable a pedophile in your football program" class for 3 credits?

We've got rocks for jocks, theater appreciation, and dinosaurs so let's pump the brakes.

they probably have enough room for all those single white women and gay dudes. 😎

She doesn't really get a lot of guys at her gigs.
The guys there are usually dads taking little Muffy to the $700 gig.
I watched 3 full eras gigs so I saw the crowds.
She's too good looking for Nancy Boys - they like jolie laide types (Cher, Garland, Minnelli, Madonna).

Like salmon, bald eagles practice natal homing and return to where they are born each year. Locally we see more and more each winter. Swift fans are like that. The teeny-bops from 2005 still show-up but now the current 16 year old come too. She has a built-in greenhouse for growing fans

Last edited:
I did the first two but gotta call it like it is
Got an A in theater and never went to a play. God bless those enterprising students who sold ticket stubs outside of Scott Hall. I can only imagine that they went on to bigger and better things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT