ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Prudential Center vaccination requirement??

JMORC2003

All Conference
Dec 22, 2008
Heading to the Devils game tomorrow, I’m reading everywhere that proof of vaccination/negative is no longer required at the Rock as of Mar 3rd.
Someone just sent me an entry policy that states the opposite and my heart dropped.

I’m still pretty confident since it’s basically everywhere that it is no longer required.

anyone been there recently? Do they require vaccines for 12 and older? Masks?

Pretty sure there are no requirements. This is from their site. I went to a hockey game recently and it was like normal stuff

Cool yeah. I found the same plus an official statement from the devils. Pretty confident, just paranoid as there’ll be some broken kid hearts if I’m wrong

We got shafted at an event in DC today. They wouldn’t let my wife in because her maiden name is on her vaccine card (we got married this past november). F***** ridiculous, I blew a gasket. I’m so done with all of this crap.

• Wow
Reactions: bac2therac
Def don’t go anywhere that still participates in the insanity
We had no idea it was even required, it was absolutely buried on the event page. You had to navigate to FAQs and then to the “miscellaneous” section and then a “is my event covid-19 safe?” Section. That should have been posted on the main page front and center.

We had no idea it was even required, it was absolutely buried on the event page. You had to navigate to FAQs and then to the “miscellaneous” section and then a “is my event covid-19 safe?” Section. That should have been posted on the main page front and center.

FYI: FAQ stands for "Frequently Asked Question," so this should be the first place you check if you have a typical question that affects most people (like questions about whether proof of vaccination is required).

Hope this helps

The information was 2 off ramps outside of the FAQ page under misc. Maybe your mask fogged up your glasses and you missed that part.
Don't you think something that would exclude you from the event just might be important enough to be on page 1?
I sure do

Hope this helps

The pro-individual rights, pro-business, anti-cancel culture group needs to do more to boycott businesses whose owners choose to have COVID rules.

• Haha
Reactions: bac2therac and fsg2
FYI: FAQ stands for "Frequently Asked Question," so this should be the first place you check if you have a typical question that affects most people (like questions about whether proof of vaccination is required).

Hope this helps
thats not where info like that should be listed though. It should be listed front and center on the event page, not on a separate website that few people go to

Reactions: goru1869
No vax proof needed. I was there on Thursday for what I thought was supposed to be a hockey game.
Ouch. Yeah, I’m not expecting a whole lot from the team, but 34 years ago I went to my first devils game, sat behind the goal about 1/2 way up, and now I’m bring my boys to their first tilt, sitting roughly in the same spot (different arena though). I’ve been looking forward to this for basically my whole life. Literally could not sleep last night I was so excited.
Thanks for confirming.

Ouch. Yeah, I’m not expecting a whole lot from the team, but 34 years ago I went to my first devils game, sat behind the goal about 1/2 way up, and now I’m bring my boys to their first tilt, sitting roughly in the same spot (different arena though). I’ve been looking forward to this for basically my whole life. Literally could not sleep last night I was so excited.
Thanks for confirming.
That's awesome and enjoy with your boys. I remember taking my kids to their first events (Devils, Rutgers, Fenway, etc). I just hope you get a better game than the stinker I saw on Thursday. DM me on here if you can. I might be able to set up something a little extra for you at the game today.

Reactions: MulletCork
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT