ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Rutgers putter or driver covers?

Mine are so *ancient I can’t remember if I got them at the old bookstore by the Ferren deck or the RU golf course pro shop.

* like pre-Block R ancient. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: tychicus
Mine are so ancient I can’t remember if I got them at the old bookstore by the Ferren deck or the RU golf course pro shop.
I'll be going back next week to nj, not sure if I can make it down to RU golf course, but thanks for that obvious suggestion!

I still have mine which I believe came as a set with balls, tees, divot tool, purchased at the Rutgers golf course pro shop.

anyone ever find any Rutgers putter or head covers ? couldn't find anything in search...
Did a google search and the ones I have are called team effort. Not cheap $70. Got as a gift. Pretty nice. Dicks or rally house has them it seems

I got my head cover as a gift more than 10 years ago.

Check Scarlet Fever, Amazon, PGA Superstore, and Fanatics.

Last edited:
I got a putter cover from Rally House about 10 years ago.

Doesn’t look like they have the one I bought for a flat putter but they do some some golf inventory.

Reactions: tychicus
anyone ever find any Rutgers putter or head covers ? couldn't find anything in search...

A million years ago or so I bought a set at the RU Golf Course.

They are now on @MrsScrew 's clubs, dusty, in the garage, untouched, for years.

Got a driver HC a year or two ago from a friend of mine whose spouse is on the Board at Rutgers. They donate a significant amount to the Rutgers golf team and the coach had given it to them.

What happened to him? I got a slick Rutgers cart bag because of Heaven. And bucket, car seat covers plus a bunch of apparel from his links.
A bunch of people on here used to rag on him anytime he would post about different apparel. He lives down by me, he's in Manchester and would converse about the area via the private conversation. He felt he was helping by giving people options about apparel but those few constantly badgering him, he decided if people don't like it, fvck it, I'll leave.

I was at the course Sunday and there were no head covers or standing RU bags.
That sucks. I have a bag too. I think I bought it at the course years ago. (I don't use it it's in the closet somewhere)

I was at PGA Superstore in Paramus last weekend and they had a ton of Rutgers stuff (ex. Headcovers, towels, ball markers, etc.).

Reactions: thegock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT