ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Simon QB 2 at Temple

Looks like Evan wasn't destined to be a starting QB at least the FBS level.
I hope he gets his degree and can look back on his college career as a happy one.

Reactions: BossNJ
I hope he gets his degree and can look back on his college career as a happy one.
Definitely looks that way..

His career as an FBS QB is over if he can't start at TEMPLE. Get your degree then drop down to somewhere like Lehigh or Nova if you want to play as a grad transfer.

The OwlsDaily.com report is not correct. They have the correct information right in the graphic they tweeted. No starter has been named, and Stan Drayton has said as recently as yesterday that it'll be a gametime decision.

His career as an FBS QB is over if he can't start at TEMPLE. Get your degree then drop down to somewhere like Lehigh or Nova if you want to play as a grad transfer.
Maybe the coach is just starting this other kid because he was promised the job and Evan didn't get a fair opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: BossNJ
I expected him to start at Temple and be decent. Looks like the other qb is similar physically but took a different route, after being a three-year starter in HS he went Comm Coll and was all conf. Seems he has a slight leg up on Simon because he has a year more in the Temple system. I will be interested to see how Simon's season goes, I for one hope he does well, he was a good teammate and didn't complain even though he could have.

Even if he is not the starter, he is still an injury away getting playing time. No shame in that.

Earlier it sounded like a very close competition, right down to the wire. I hope the best for him and that he makes the most of it when he is put in a game.

I would hope every kid that goes to college gets a degree. That’s supposed to be the whole point

Reactions: Section124
Weird response. Not every kid is a guaranteed starter. The problem with society today is everyone wants immediate results...no matter where they go. Some kids are just borderline good but have skills to play at times. No reason Simon can't contribute in some way under the right circumstances.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT