ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sixt rental cars

jaydogsmooth1

Senior
Jul 28, 2021
Renting a car in FL and they came up as the cheapest option by far, what's the catch?
Are they legit?
Anyone rent with them and have Good/Bad experiences?

TIA!

Renting a car in FL and they came up as the cheapest option by far, what's the catch?
Are they legit?
Anyone rent with them and have Good/Bad experiences?

TIA!
Haven’t used them yet but have heard good things from people that have. I don’t they are everywhere in the US as they are a European company. We rent a lot when we’re down in Sacramento and they don’t have a spot there but will likely use them next time we fly into an airport where they have a location.

I have rented from them in Florida and Hawaii and both times they were great experiences. I actually will now prefer them over Hertz(expensive but preferred for work) and Enterprise(my former go to)

Take pictures of the car before you leave the lot. Sixt tried pinning some scratches on me but the time stamped pictures proved otherwise.

No catch. Their office is offsite in Tampa, and you might have to wait in line for a while, though not too long, as the wait was reasonable, when I rented. Might be the same situation for other cities. Hertz #1 Club Gold has the best experience, though is more expensive.

Worst reviews out there of any car rental company, which has kept me from using them, despite the low prices. Doesn't mean everyone will get screwed, but enough have to keep me away.

Was hesitant to use them because of the bad reviews, but they were located next door to our hotel in Puerto Rico, so we gave them a shot. Easiest car rental I've ever done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT