ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Take out deals in NJ

On the chance that someone from Manchester reads this , for the first time I know of in the over 15 years that I have lived here, Cafe Napoli is offering delivery.

Reactions: JawnSzn and DirtyRU
For those of you that are a tad thirsty The Long Valley pub and brewery has half price wine and growler refills. They also have great food !!!!!!

Mezza Luna in Allendale has a prefixed takeout or delivery deal going for Lunch or Dinner.

You really shouldn't be looking for a "deal" right now. Just order and support your favorite establishments who are still open. If possible, order directly from them, not through grub hub or door dash. You'll save the restaurant a lot of $$$

You really shouldn't be looking for a "deal" right now. Just order and support your favorite establishments who are still open. If possible, order directly from them, not through grub hub or door dash. You'll save the restaurant a lot of $$$

I have thought that same thing and for some, paying full price is an option. For others who are not working as much or not working at all, getting a deal might encourage people to support those establishments without pinching the wallet as much.

We're trying to eat out as much as possible or get delivery. most of these restaurants are just suffering so badly. no idea on what they need to buy for inventory or have on hand. Please just order from and get delivery or take out from all of the restaurants you enjoy.

We're trying to eat out as much as possible or get delivery. most of these restaurants are just suffering so badly. no idea on what they need to buy for inventory or have on hand. Please just order from and get delivery or take out from all of the restaurants you enjoy.
And tip your delivery drivers heavy. I’m sure they could use the boost.

I was thinking the same thing but don’t think he meant it that way when you read his post and not just the title. If they offer deals we can always leave bigger tips. Those who are out of work may need those deals so it’s all good.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
We ordered pizzas the other day. Had the guy leave it on the front steps . Tipped on credit card over the phone . Wiped down the box with Lysol wipes. Even thought about reheating in oven.
Just seems crazy but it’s the world we live in.

Reactions: DirtyRU
InGregITrust (i.e. Doug) is running some specials at Tavern on George and the Olive Branch. For those of us in the area, it woudl be nice to help him out.

Thanks @Fat-Tony We are working hard to keep our employees going through these tough times. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Rooting for you and your employees and, of course, hope I can come into New Brunswick sooner rather than later.

One small suggestion you probably did immediately. Please tape up your menu on the outside of the restaurant with your order phone number. I know it sounds obvious but I can't tell you how many places up by me are still delivering or have curb side walk up but no menus posted and no way to call in unless you already have the number in hand.

Just a suggestion. Take good care of yourself and everyone down there. Be well.

Rooting for you and your employees and, of course, hope I can come into New Brunswick sooner rather than later.

One small suggestion you probably did immediately. Please tape up your menu on the outside of the restaurant with your order phone number. I know it sounds obvious but I can't tell you how many places up by me are still delivering or have curb side walk up but no menus posted and no way to call in unless you already have the number in hand.

Just a suggestion. Take good care of yourself and everyone down there. Be well.

We're actually doing everything through our website www.newbrunswicktakeout.com and it's been working great! People love how easy to use and how they don't need to physically see anyone.

Jersey Shore BBQ is on a reduced menu. Had the best sandwich from there last weekend. Cannot wait for the next time I can have another one.

Doing what I can to support my friends in the food service industry.

Reactions: goru1869
Dolce & Clemente in Robbinsville has daily dinner specials and is doing a weekly lunch special. The prices are crazy good for the amount and quality of food you get.

WEDNESDAY DEALS
•mix and match specials at unbelievable prices! Choose as many as you wish!

5 pcs chicken Parmesan • $19.99
5 pcs Chicken Marsala • $19.99
5 pcs chicken Francaise • $19.99
5 pcs stuffed cabbage • $19.99
5 eggplant rollatini • $19.99
8 meatballs • $19.99
5 fried chicken bruschetta • $19.99

Spaghetti marinara 1/2 tray feeds 6 •$18.99
Penne vodka 1/2 tray feeds 6 •$18.99
Penne marinara 1/2 tray feeds 6 •$18.99
Mezza rigatoni meat sauce 1/2 tray feeds 6• $18.99
Baked ziti 1/2 tray feeds 6 •$18.99
Sausage & Pepper 1/2 tray feeds 6 •$19.99
Eggplant Parmesan 1/2 tray feeds 6• $19.99

3 eggplant stacks •$12.00
All Soups (quarts) BUY 1 GET 1 FREE
Italian wedding .chicken noodle .pasta fagioli .lentil (while supplies last)

Also available all week!

“Lunch Lover”

This will be a standard package That you can mix and match.
Choose 3 meats & 2 cheeses. All cold cuts are
BOARS HEAD
Choose 3 Totaling 3 lbs
•ham •turkey •roast beef• honey turkey • salami • bologna • low salt ham • low salt turkey • buffalo chicken breast •
Choose 2 Totaling 1 lb
• American cheese.( yellow or white) •provolone • Swiss • cheddar • 3 pepper Colby jack
$35.00

Add- on salad for $10.00
Choose 2 Totaling 2 lbs
•potato • macaroni • tortellini •cucumber & tomato • ravioletti•

In efforts to keep our community and our staff safe we have decided to go to CURB SIDE service only. We will be open from 9am-3pm
Daily.
We will have daily specials but also we will offer everything we normally sell will be available for curbside. You can always call us if you need assistance with selecting your choices or to inquire about items we have.
CURB SIDE
Here are some points to help this run smoothly
• please call us to order 609•259•0072 we can assist with orders and any questions over the phone. Orders must be placed before 2pm
• please have your credit card ready when calling. We are trying to serve everyone in a timely manner. Orders can only be paid for over the phone
• please call us upon arrival and park on the street side of 2 North Commerce square
• there will be no hand to hand transactions. We can place your order in your trunk or right outside it. We are doing this for your safety and ours.
•Groupon can not be used for the “stuck in specials”
• we will still be posting daily specials at unbelievable prices
• in addition we will be offering fresh uncooked meat packages
• EVERY ITEM IN THE MARKET IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR CURBSIDE

WE THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING US - and we hope by doing this we can still continue to serve our community and keep everyone safe!

We uphold the highest cleaning and sterilization process . We always wash our hands and change our gloves. Every surface and all door handles are wiped down each hour. We offer the fairest prices possible for our high quality items .
We thank you for supporting us and together we can get through this. Please help us by doing the same and following protocol.

Lombari's in Cedar Grove has very good specials listed on their facebook page everyday. They bring out curbside. Their food is very good. eg:

90242770_2851877361572737_4294748604855222272_o.jpg

90168664_2854145258012614_3934640872968159232_o.jpg

90347279_2849796921780781_6227038405457346560_n.jpg

How are takeout restaurants serving their product?
It was my understanding containers and bags were destroying our environment
and if it wasn't for the fact the world is ending in 12 years that the damage would be
a significant issue.

This place likely doesn't report all their cash receipts.
No other reason makes sense for the $5 credit card upcharge on a $30 bill.

Lombari's in Cedar Grove has very good specials listed on their facebook page everyday. They bring out curbside. Their food is very good. eg:

90242770_2851877361572737_4294748604855222272_o.jpg

90168664_2854145258012614_3934640872968159232_o.jpg

90347279_2849796921780781_6227038405457346560_n.jpg

How are takeout restaurants serving their product?
It was my understanding containers and bags were destroying our environment
and if it wasn't for the fact the world is ending in 12 years that the damage would be
a significant issue.
Pizza boxes are ok and you should bring a reusable if you can. Was that so hard?

This place likely doesn't report all their cash receipts.
No other reason makes sense for the $5 credit card upcharge on a $30 bill.

Do all the gas stations that have different prices for cash or credit not reporting to IRS? Serious question. I know there is a charge to the merchant, just not sure how much it is.
Anyway, Lombardi's has tremendous food, especially for their reasonable prices.

Support your favorite local restaurants or they may not be around once this thing is over.

I doing delivery at least once a week.

Dolce & Clemente in Robbinsville has daily dinner specials and is doing a weekly lunch special. The prices are crazy good for the amount and quality of food you get.

WEDNESDAY DEALS
•mix and match specials at unbelievable prices! Choose as many as you wish!

5 pcs chicken Parmesan • $19.99
5 pcs Chicken Marsala • $19.99
5 pcs chicken Francaise • $19.99
5 pcs stuffed cabbage • $19.99
5 eggplant rollatini • $19.99
8 meatballs • $19.99
5 fried chicken bruschetta • $19.99

Spaghetti marinara 1/2 tray feeds 6 •$18.99
Penne vodka 1/2 tray feeds 6 •$18.99
Penne marinara 1/2 tray feeds 6 •$18.99
Mezza rigatoni meat sauce 1/2 tray feeds 6• $18.99
Baked ziti 1/2 tray feeds 6 •$18.99
Sausage & Pepper 1/2 tray feeds 6 •$19.99
Eggplant Parmesan 1/2 tray feeds 6• $19.99

3 eggplant stacks •$12.00
All Soups (quarts) BUY 1 GET 1 FREE
Italian wedding .chicken noodle .pasta fagioli .lentil (while supplies last)

Also available all week!

“Lunch Lover”

This will be a standard package That you can mix and match.
Choose 3 meats & 2 cheeses. All cold cuts are
BOARS HEAD
Choose 3 Totaling 3 lbs
•ham •turkey •roast beef• honey turkey • salami • bologna • low salt ham • low salt turkey • buffalo chicken breast •
Choose 2 Totaling 1 lb
• American cheese.( yellow or white) •provolone • Swiss • cheddar • 3 pepper Colby jack
$35.00

Add- on salad for $10.00
Choose 2 Totaling 2 lbs
•potato • macaroni • tortellini •cucumber & tomato • ravioletti•

In efforts to keep our community and our staff safe we have decided to go to CURB SIDE service only. We will be open from 9am-3pm
Daily.
We will have daily specials but also we will offer everything we normally sell will be available for curbside. You can always call us if you need assistance with selecting your choices or to inquire about items we have.
CURB SIDE
Here are some points to help this run smoothly
• please call us to order 609•259•0072 we can assist with orders and any questions over the phone. Orders must be placed before 2pm
• please have your credit card ready when calling. We are trying to serve everyone in a timely manner. Orders can only be paid for over the phone
• please call us upon arrival and park on the street side of 2 North Commerce square
• there will be no hand to hand transactions. We can place your order in your trunk or right outside it. We are doing this for your safety and ours.
•Groupon can not be used for the “stuck in specials”
• we will still be posting daily specials at unbelievable prices
• in addition we will be offering fresh uncooked meat packages
• EVERY ITEM IN THE MARKET IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR CURBSIDE

WE THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING US - and we hope by doing this we can still continue to serve our community and keep everyone safe!

We uphold the highest cleaning and sterilization process . We always wash our hands and change our gloves. Every surface and all door handles are wiped down each hour. We offer the fairest prices possible for our high quality items .
We thank you for supporting us and together we can get through this. Please help us by doing the same and following protocol.
D&C is a great place, but what about De Lo's? Are they still open for take out?

Olive Garden has brought back the Buy One Get One Free Promo. They offer curbside pickup. And yes, if folks can afford it, always support Mom and Pop businesses.

Jozannas in Middlesex. Best Italian food around. Free delivery and amount of food will get you 2 meals. Prices very reasonable.

Reactions: RU Golfer
Not my IG post but heres THE $40 Family Meal from THE SPA DINER in Hoboken...

Along with prior Middlesex restuarants that were mentioned. Ellery's (Take out or delivery) is running daily specials one of which is 2 cheese pizza's for 12 bucks (cash) and on Friday and Saturday bring your Growler and they will fill with any tap beer you like for 10 bucks (I believe they are still doing this). Ellerys will also deliver beer with your food order. The Dunellen Hotel also has great specials going on as well and they are delivering too.

City Streets in East Windsor is doing take out from their menu and they are also selling bottled beer and bottles of wine for take out.

Thank you @MrsScrew, was great seeing you this morning. Thank you to you and your staff for all the hard work you do especially during these unprecedented trying time we are facing.

I just picked up smoothies for my staff this AM from Tropical Smoothie in Hamilton, owned by our own @ruhoopscrazy . He did a great job packing them up in ice for my 30 minute drive and my staff was very happy.
happy to support a local business AND a RU faithful fan

Reactions: MrsScrew
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT