ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Ten Commandments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because for the same reason he states about many others on here .Sadly he views those who anger him/ her as bigots when he / she has no idea who they truly are. A smart educated person perhaps but he / she feels they / them are void of any guilt for dumb postings. There are reasons people question this sensitive subject on surgeries at a young age parental permission or not. Those in medical science can’t even agree amongst themselves as to what the way forward should be.

"He / She"

L O L

What gives you the right to castigate what I think is right?
You make a monkey out of yourself with boomerang arguments
You preach tolerance while being intolerant.
You attack judgement while being judgemental.
Worse that that is equating judgement with discernment and seeking to disable it.
We cant discern murderers and molesters as evil - too judgemental?
People in denial of realities think like that - ego preservation

Cutting the muscles and skin off a girl to disfigure her (and wreck her organs) in order to sew a non-functional, clump of flesh on her to mimic a male organ is crazy and wicked - Nazi doctor stuff.

I have to assume my opinion matters when people people freak over stuff that's just common sense.
People that operate from their lower nature usually resent those seeking to rise above theirs.
Now I don't know you, but I do remember your "Fetish Phoenix" Instagram, workout pics that also showed your S&M dungeon.
Someone into that stuff is usually going to resent others who will be opposed to such debauchery

Damn-meme.jpg

Reactions: ashokan
I maintain you allow ONLY the parents , the doctors and child if over the age of reasoning which for most men will never occur and for women the same around 17 Government has NO jurisdiction in this matter and especially the public . Most of those protesting for trans rights have no skin in the game. It makes them feel good that perhaps they are upholding an ideology only against the evil R party BTW: You aren’t the type of doctor that is a surgeon specializing in removal of breasts, vagina, penis etc. you are a psychologist if I ‘m understanding your background. Perhaps someday the issue and the personal hate and attacks will subside .

Pretty sure "he / she"'s a cook.

What gives you the right to castigate what I think is right?
You make a monkey out of yourself with boomerang arguments
You preach tolerance while being intolerant.
You attack judgement while being judgemental.
Worse that that is equating judgement with discernment and seeking to disable it.
We cant discern murderers and molesters as evil - too judgemental?
People in denial of realities think like that - ego preservation

Cutting the muscles and skin off a girl to disfigure her (and wreck her organs) in order to sew a non-functional, clump of flesh on her to mimic a male organ is crazy and wicked - Nazi doctor stuff.

I have to assume my opinion matters when people people freak over stuff that's just common sense.
People that operate from their lower nature usually resent those seeking to rise above theirs.
Now I don't know you, but I do remember your "Fetish Phoenix" Instagram, workout pics that also showed your S&M dungeon.
Someone into that stuff is usually going to resent others who will be opposed to such debauchery
this right here is knockout punch and there is not coming back from it.

nicely done

Just stopping by again to wish a bunch of you Happy Easter coming into good Friday and hoping the rest of you enjoy your chocolate bunnies and egg hunts.
I should add any time with your family is time well spent and hope it brings you all joy.

Referring to Happy Families is going to trigger a bunch of "people" in this thread (again).

Just stopping by again to wish a bunch of you Happy Easter coming into good Friday and hoping the rest of you enjoy your chocolate bunnies and egg hunts.
I should add any time with your family is time well spent and hope it brings you all joy.
Thank you and adding my have a wonderful Easter to all that celebrate it.
Along with Chag Pesach kasher vesame’ach! to all that are celebrating that holiday now

For RUBob72
Grew up in the 40's & 50's myself. Would you please explain the notion of "still supporting the communist agenda".
Shhh, he's busy rooting out commies in the local Boy Scouts and digging an A bomb shelter. He'll get to you later.

• Haha
Reactions: SHUSource
Thank you and adding my have a wonderful Easter to all that celebrate it.
Along with Chag Pesach kasher vesame’ach! to all that are celebrating that holiday now
Had to Google that cause I thought that was perhaps another ball buster lol. But not. A very nice thing I had never seen or heard before.

Do you even read what you post? You said the only angry people are ones who criticize conservatives and Christians. You need to seriously find another hobby. The world really doesn't need an other old conservative screaming about how the world is going to hell. We have too many already amd they've always been a plague.
Never said anything like that my friend you make up things to fit your postings

• Haha
Reactions: brgRC90
Your cult is much worse
They must be so proud of the physical and verbal assault on Riley Gaines at SFSU yesterday. Classic man in a dress attacks female athlete. Wonder if Riley Gaines husband were there if the attackers would have had the balls? Oh wait ..,the attacker actually probably had a pair of balls at one time.

Reactions: bac2therac
Shhh, he's busy rooting out commies in the local Boy Scouts and digging an A bomb shelter. He'll get to you later.
And you are a psychologist? You all have a permanent shrink and safe place right for yourself I’m sure? You call out people for their supposed posts but you as a medical helper need more than just mental health.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Never said anything like that my friend you make up things to fit your postings

The only ones seething with rage are those who can’t let go of their hate for conservatives. Christian’s / Jesus and Fox News.
Your words. As I've noticed, a lot of conservatives are either confused af or dishonest af. If you can't admit your side has some angry people you're a partisan hack. Now go take a seat, boy.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Your words. As I've noticed, a lot of conservatives are either confused af or dishonest af. If you can't admit your side has some angry people you're a partisan hack. Now go take a seat, boy.
Did I not convey that point about both sides and anger ? You can’t read fool. Hey what’s your opinion on the Riley Gaines attack ? Any comments from you Sheldon?

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Us conservatives are confused as to how you are good with the current world and where it is and where it’s going ?

Did I not convey that point about both sides and anger ? You can’t read fool. Hey what’s your opinion on the Riley Gaines attack ? Any comments from you Sheldon?
Lolololololol you mean the quote which you conveniently left out which says the opposite? Take a seat, boy. Your meds are too strong.

I still can’t believe Rutgers awarded you a degree in psychology that is what’s really funny.
Oh no an insult from an angry old conservative fearful of a future America he won't be alive to see! Whatever will I do??

Reactions: Kbee3
lol @ religion

Nothing is more responsible for war, death, suffering and child molestation..
lol at your ignorance and disregard for history. Political ideology has killed more and even today, education has more peds than the church per the fbi. whoaaa dumbass

gays, trans etc have the highest per segment of population however whoaaaa

you need to educated yourself

lol at your ignorance and disregard for history. Political ideology has killed more and even today, education has more peds than the church per the fbi. whoaaa dumbass

gays, trans etc have the highest per segment of population however whoaaaa

you need to educated yourself
lol keep telling yourself that

Here’s some advice for you. Get some professional mental help. All you do is waste your time on here to post political garbage and argue at any chance you get. It’s sad and no way to go through life.

I’m prob younger than you doofus

You’re simply not an enlightened individual
Think about this before insulting someone , in person or on an anonymous message board if you claim to believe in God and follow the Word Of God

Bullying and the Sixth Commandment – Bekah Mason

>Our neighbor is not just the people like us whom we like. She or he is the one we come across in the course of our daily activities. This certainly includes the ones we pass in the hallways of our schools and pass on the sidewalks and buses on the way to school. And the behaviors that the catechism finds offensive include the daily schoolyard practice of belittling, the common practice of offense gestures, the ordinary practice of demeaning texting that creates a culture threatening for gay and lesbian teens.

It even includes thoughts. If there is any way our thoughts say “you are not my neighbor” or say “you are not worth my kindness or my time,” the catechism would say you are guilty of breaking the law of God.
So, ask yourself, who have you failed to see as your neighbor, and how can you begin praying and moving towards a Christlike approach to all people?<
https://bekahmason.com/2012/04/19/bullying-and-the-sixth-commandment-4/

Seems like some claim to believe in God, defend God's existence claim to follow the word of God, but when interacting with those they disagree with: Speak as though the Devil is doing the talking

Last edited:
Think about this before insulting someone , in person or on an anonymous message board if you claim to believe in God and follow the Word Of God

>Our neighbor is not just the people like us whom we like. She or he is the one we come across in the course of our daily activities. This certainly includes the ones we pass in the hallways of our schools and pass on the sidewalks and buses on the way to school. And the behaviors that the catechism finds offensive include the daily schoolyard practice of belittling, the common practice of offense gestures, the ordinary practice of demeaning texting that creates a culture threatening for gay and lesbian teens.

It even includes thoughts. If there is any way our thoughts say “you are not my neighbor” or say “you are not worth my kindness or my time,” the catechism would say you are guilty of breaking the law of God.
So, ask yourself, who have you failed to see as your neighbor, and how can you begin praying and moving towards a Christlike approach to all people?<

Seems like some claim to believe in God, defend God's existence claim to follow the word of God, but when interacting with those they disagree with: Speak as though the Devil is doing the talking
I can’t take your post seriously when you’re selective on who you lecture based on who you agree with politically.

Reactions: bac2therac

Seems like some claim to believe in God, defend God's existence claim to follow the word of God, but when interacting with those they agree with: Speak as though the Devil is doing the talking
This is one the great hypocrisies of many, even most, people who claim to be religious, IMO. They pick and choose which religious rules they follow and rationalize away all the rules they don't.

For example, it sure doesn't seem possible to both live a Christian existence while also being among the politically obsessed . The politically obsessed on both sides regularly demonize 40% of their fellow Americans, 99.999% of whom they've never even met and know nothing about. That's an impressive amount of of neighbor-hating those folks are doing.

Jesus and God, if they are what the Bible claims they are, seem unlikely to approve of either the worship of any political ideology or party, or the hatred and demonization of so many neighbors.

The only people fooled by the childish rationalizations made by folks engaging in all the ideological hatred is themselves. The bible sure doesn't appear to present transparent rationalizations as a valid means to escape divine accountability.

So, logically speaking, every time some idiot broadly demonizes either conservatives or liberals, we know that someone is almost certainly going to Hell. 😇

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT