ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Three men frozen in the backyard after KC game

Status
Not open for further replies.
He blame the US instead of Russia for the war even though Russia attacked Ukraine. He’s a traitor or a Russia spy. Doesn’t mention the thousands of Russians dying every day or the millions that fled Russia already. They are rooting for Russia against the US.
he wasn't wrong there. that requires reading

The creepy obsession continues.

A bunch of weak old men can’t stop talking about me.

It’s fascinating. I hope y’all see these pathetic group of beta losers and their obsession ITT.

They define NerdHerd.

I have a cult following!

He blame the US instead of Russia for the war even though Russia attacked Ukraine. He’s a traitor or a Russia spy. Doesn’t mention the thousands of Russians dying every day or the millions that fled Russia already. They are rooting for Russia against the US.

sign language alzheimers GIF by Sign with Robert

Russia is a top economy? You sound in more ways than one like a Putin stooge. Move back to Moscow, comrade. Your beloved Russia's economy is slightly larger than Mexico and their per capita income is $11,000 per year.

You guys are like shooting fish in a barrel

We10N1n.jpeg

Team LWFP doesn't know anything about Russia and/or Ukraine

US and Russia agreed years ago that NATO would not encroach on Russia's border
Then NATO nuts wanted to go into Ukraine
US staged a color Revolution in Ukraine in 2014 - that's what eventually got Zelensky in power.
Then "surprise" Zelensky wants NATO and/or nukes
That was entirely a legit provocation for Russia just like Cuba nukes for US.

Putin didn't want to occupy Ukraine - Russians went in to depose Zel (US/EU puppet).
A smaller Chechen force was set for that goal - they are urban war experts.
The other forces were for distraction - young conscripts with no experience in old 80s/90s equipment.
They failed to recognize how good Turkish drones were (Obama gifted them a US drone) and got hit hard.
The Russian gambit failed - they didn't want to take UKR with a few million soldiers and draining budget/lives/

Then US goes in throwing borrowed billions into UKR while US border has its own invasion (DC created).
Admin and media lied for months about Russians being blown apart and Ukraine on the way to victory.
After Russians got surprised by Turkish drones, Ukraine got surprised by Russian mines, artillery (thermobaric or vacuum bomb) and targeting from the sky.

US weapons were too hard for them to use (need mechanics all over country) - many never made it to front. They had TB in the trenches and no meds - officers were killed off early with no experienced replacements. Kids and elders were being press-ganged into service -Ukraine was a nightmare the US/UK/EU made worse and worse and worse - thousands dead for nothing - just blown-up and left like Libya. Now team dementia has ME twisted into a pretzel - that will end-up with fighting in US ...

NUKES just before strike

U of Chicago Political scientist John Mearsheimer predicted years ago that US would get Ukraine destroyed

Last edited:
Lol wow one slightly better year by deficit spending on a war! What a triumph for your Daddy Putin.
You didn't know it.
Probably also dont know Russia, China, Iran, Saudis, Brazil and others are working to undercut US dollar and get their own money exchange - isolating US (as CCP would like from its DC clients). US is a dunce on world stage thanks to current crop. DT had them over a barrel and then "oops a virus"

Team LWFP doesn't know anything about Russia and/or Ukraine

US and Russia agreed years ago that NATO would not encroach on Russia's border
Then NATO nuts wanted to go into Ukraine
US staged a color Revolution in Ukraine in 2014 - that's what eventually got Zelensky in power.
Then "surprise" Zelensky wants NATO and/or nukes
That was entirely a legit provocation for Russia just like Cuba nukes for US.

Putin didn't want to occupy Ukraine - Russians went in to depose Zel (US/EU puppet).
A smaller Chechen force was set for that goal - they are urban war experts.
The other forces were for distraction - young conscripts with no experience in old 80s/90s equipment.
They failed to recognize how good Turkish drones were (Obama gifted them a US drone) and got hit hard.
The Russian gambit failed - they didn't want to take UKR with a few million soldiers and draining budget/lives/

Then US goes in throwing borrowed billions into UKR while US border has its own invasion (DC created).
Admin and media lied for months about Russians being blown apart and Ukraine on the way to victory.
After Russians got surprised by Turkish drones, Ukraine got surprised by Russian mines, artillery (thermobaric or vacuum bomb) and targeting from the sky.

US weapons were too hard for them to use (need mechanics all over country) - many never made it to front. They had TB in the trenches and no meds - officers were killed off early with no experienced replacements. Kids and elders were being press-ganged into service -Ukraine was a nightmare the US/UK/EU made worse and worse and worse - thousands dead for nothing - just blown-up and left like Libya. Now team dementia has ME twisted into a pretzel - that will end-up with fighting in US ...

NUKES just before strike

U of Chicago Political scientist John Mearsheimer predicted years ago that US would get Ukraine destroyed
Parroting Russian propaganda. The Kremlin will be please, comrade. Do you know that Russia signed a treaty in the 50s recognizing the Crimea as part of Ukraine and guaranteed Ukrainian independence in the 90s? Yet your Hero Vlad violated those.

You think that because you think your Right Wing Cuckoo Land nonsense makes sense.

I'm not a Dem or a Rep or anything - just common sense.
You still have nothing substantive to say - just mud pies.

You didn't know it.
Probably also dont know Russia, China, Iran, Saudis, Brazil and others are working to undercut US dollar and get their own money exchange - isolating US (as CCP would like from its DC clients). US is a dunce on world stage thanks to current crop. DT had them over a barrel and then "oops a virus"

I did know it. But you said "top economy." They're nothing of the sort.

• Love
Reactions: thegock
I'm not a Dem or a Rep or anything - just common sense.
You still have nothing substantive to say - just mud pies.
No that's your nonsense that's throwing mud pies, judging everyone but yourself.

Parroting Russian propaganda. The Kremlin will be please, comrade. Do you know that Russia signed a treaty in the 50s recognizing the Crimea as part of Ukraine and guaranteed Ukrainian independence in the 90s? Yet your Hero Vlad violated those.
Left loved Stalin - they used to love Putin.
Remember Hillary with her fumbled "reset" button.
Then there was slim shady promising Putin he would work with him to reduce US nukes after his re-election.
I know why left turned on Putin

Then there was slim shady promising Putin he would work with him to reduce US nukes after his re-election.

And before Obama George W said he looked in Putin's eyes and saw a man he could work with. Nice diversion but no, you're the one who loves Putin and defends his talking points.

And before Obama George W said he looked in Putin's eyes and saw a man he could work with. Nice diversion but no, you're the one who loves Putin and defends his talking points.
Solzhenitsyn liked Putin too. Putin isn't a communist and he isn't sick or on verge of being deposed and all the other fairy tales.

WikiLeaks cables: Solzhenitsyn praise for Vladimir Putin​

Four months before his death Alexander Solzhenitsyn offered qualified praise for Vladimir Putin, arguing that he was doing a better job as Russia's leader than Boris Yeltsin or Mikhail Gorbachev.

• Haha
Reactions: brgRC90
Solzhenitsyn liked Putin too. Putin isn't a communist and he isn't sick or on verge of being deposed and all the other fairy tales.

WikiLeaks cables: Solzhenitsyn praise for Vladimir Putin​

Four months before his death Alexander Solzhenitsyn offered qualified praise for Vladimir Putin, arguing that he was doing a better job as Russia's leader than Boris Yeltsin or Mikhail Gorbachev.

Yeah, you don't sound at all like a Putin mouthpiece lol.......

GDP better than US (you cant even trust their numbers they lie so much)
Lol omg Vlad is that you? Yes, Russia is so honest! "We're not invading Ukraine. It's spring maneuvers!" How are things inside the Kremlin? Putin threatening to shoot you?

GDP
USA $26.9 T
Russia $1.8 T

GDP per capita
USA $80,412
Mexico $13,804
Russia $13,006

Last edited:
Reactions: thegock and Kbee3

Does anyone remember Jay Carney, Obama press secretary? His house was decorated with Soviet Communist Era posters!! It originally was in a Washingtonian magazine. Those are still floating around on the web if you don't believe me. That speaks volumes.

If u define better as 7% ($1.862T v. $26.95 trillion.) See my comment above on the MAGAt IQs.

US GDP vs debt?
Russian GDP vs debt?
Did sanction hurt Russia or help?
Did they hurt or help US?
The hive doesn't know US sanctions backfired.

US is bankrupt - GDP doesnt even cover debt.
US GDP is a full of inflated money spending on stuff it cant afford
Potemkin economic numbers all over US reporting.
US couldn't even make PPE for pandemic.
Now it lost defense surge capacity and cant make what it sent down the Ukraine rabbit hole.

If US starts today making new artillery ammo, in five years it still will not have replace what it wasted.
Oh and it took Israel's reserves for Ukraine as well.
But US is running around tossing matches in all the world's gas leaks.

US Patriot system was busted in Ukraine.
All sorts of countries with super fact missiles going many machs faster than US antique cruise missiles.
US could easily see a carrier get sunk and that might not make everybody in DC unhappy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: brgRC90
Does anyone remember Jay Carney, Obama press secretary? His house was decorated with Soviet Communist Era posters!! It originally was in a Washingtonian magazine. Those are still floating around on the web if you don't believe me. That speaks volumes.

That admin was full of people praising Chavez and Mao.
Of course Frank Marshal Davis was a communist and so was Rev Wright.
Nobody loved US enemies like that crew.
In Slim's last week he changed intel laws so that all kinds of confidential info could circulate everywhere.
I knew what was coming but media practically ignored it

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/01/obama-expands-surveillance-powers-his-way-out

Last edited:
That admin was full of people praising Chavez and Mao.
Of course Frank Marshal Davis was a communist and so was Rev Wright.
Nobody loved US enemies like that crew.
In Slim's last week he changed intel laws so that all kinds of confidential info could circulate everywhere.
I knew what was coming my media practically ignored it

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/01/obama-expands-surveillance-powers-his-way-out
You think the “science “ dude will be charged soon?

US GDP vs debt?
Russian GDP vs debt?

Now it lost defense surge capacity and cant make what it sent down the Ukraine rabbit hole.

If US starts today making new artillery ammo, in five years it still will not have replace what it wasted.

All sorts of countries with super fact missiles going many machs faster than US antique cruise missiles.
US could easily see a carrier get sunk and that might not make everybody in DC unhappy

The Rouble is worth about ONE PENNY on Oanda today. This is down about 18% since the end of 2020, But, hey, u can type about 888 words and change the subject eleven times to your tinfoil conspiracy theories and that will convince me that Putin is really smart like u. Moron.

The Rouble is worth about ONE PENNY on Oanda today. This is down about 18% since the end of 2020, But, hey, u can type about 888 words and change the subject eleven times to your tinfoil conspiracy theories and that will convince me that Putin is really smart like u. Moron.

Meh - it was a top performer in 2022
Markets come - markets go.
US cant even make a lot of meds - sent them to China
SVB was #20 on top US banks list in 2022
BRICS+ are all buying gold like crazy because they know what a con the US dollar is
When the petrodollar music stops the con will hurt

US GDP vs debt?
Russian GDP vs debt?

And Russia's numbers are 100% reliable! China's too! There are researchers who estimate the GDP growth of countries by analyzing their nightly light output from space. They notice a discrepancy in dictatorships that suggests they overstate their numbers. In China's case they reported growth from 1992 to 2006 as being 122%. Light suggests 57%. But you go right on believing the dictatorships you love so much. I'm sure your comrade Putin is honest.

Reactions: Kbee3
And Russia's numbers are 100% reliable! China's too! There are researchers who estimate the GDP growth of countries by analyzing their nightly light output from space. They notice a discrepancy in dictatorships that suggests they overstate their numbers. In China's case they reported growth from 1992 to 2006 as being 122%. Light suggests 57%. But you go right on believing the dictatorships you love so much. I'm sure your comrade Putin is honest.
How in the world can you question the veracity of an Ashokan post? You ought to be ashamed of yourself!!!

• Love
Reactions: thegock and RC1991
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT