ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Three men frozen in the backyard after KC game

Status
Not open for further replies.

rutgersdave

Hall of Famer
Jan 23, 2004

i think almost everyone heard this story and are awaiting the drug testing. The fan that rented the house and was still alive, Jordon Willis was known as The Chemist is in rehabilitation right now. I think he waited two days to have some of the drugs pass thru his system maybe, claiming he was asleep for 2 days. Some think he dragged the bodies outside after their death.

i think almost everyone heard this story and are awaiting the drug testing. The fan that rented the house and was still alive, Jordon Willis was known as The Chemist is in rehabilitation right now. I think he waited two days to have some of the drugs pass thru his system maybe, claiming he was asleep for 2 days. Some think he dragged the bodies outside after their death.
Or he wanted extra time to clear his place of any possible evidence.

I've been following this story from afar and when I first heard this I assumed it was during the frigid period that the KC area went through when the temps were in single digits and one could freeze to death quickly before they could get help, but when you look at the date in question it was only in the 30's, so getting stuck outside and pershing quickly is not likely.

He is better off if he is found to have the same digs in him as his friends, IF that is the case. Would be easier to say all of them were victims and lucky he was inside and survived

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Recall the cadets who OD'ed from Fentanyl in FL
No doubt something was laced

New drugs worse than Fentanyl

These new synthetic opioids could make fentanyl crisis look like 'the good old days'​

I saw John Walsh from "America's Most Wanted" surmise fentanyl. That wouldn't be surprising, but time will tell.
I was thinking that too. They all dabbled, but they had too much, passed out and froze to death or could've passed away before. But all that is me just speculating. Very strange story and very sad too since they were all so young.

Recall the cadets who OD'ed from Fentanyl in FL
No doubt something was laced

New drugs worse than Fentanyl

These new synthetic opioids could make fentanyl crisis look like 'the good old days'​

Doesn't take much at all to be fatal. Real scary stuff.

Sorry, but this is not having a joint. Too many people just take way too many risks with this shit and think nothing will happen to them. Part of it certainly the youth factor, but just dumb.

Believe he was known as the chemist because of his actual job.

Reactions: yesrutgers01
meh, who cares. not like it hasn't happened before
not sure how many times 5 guys get together for a football game- one leaves at midnight with no ill affects the next day, the guy, whose house they are at falls asleep for two days- 3 guys in their 30's go outside in freezing weather and all die on the back porch.
And...the police come back with no foul play...and all of their cars are parked out front.

As strange as it gets

Doesn't take much at all to be fatal. Real scary stuff.
Actually it was 5 cadets who ODed but only 3 did the coke laced with Fentanyl
The other 2 weren't doing drugs, but they breathed-in some of the drugs when they went to help the other three.

If you see people passed-out you want to be careful of them
Someone passed-out on the street from Fentanyl in my old hood, but a nurse in the area had the Narcan and saved them.

They are finding the stuff in weed but all the pro weed groups say is all safe which isn't true

Fentanyl-Laced Marijuana on the Rise​

Nasal Spray, Emergency Treatment of Opioid Overdose - Walgreens​

Actually it was 5 cadets who ODed but only 3 did the coke laced with Fentanyl
The other 2 weren't doing drugs, but they breathed-in some of the drugs when they went to help the other three.

If you see people passed-out you want to be careful of them
Someone passed-out on the street from Fentanyl in my old hood, but a nurse in the area had the Narcan and saved them.

They are finding the stuff in weed but all the pro weed groups say is all safe which isn't true

Fentanyl-Laced Marijuana on the Rise​

Nasal Spray, Emergency Treatment of Opioid Overdose - Walgreens​

Yeah, but that’s why it’s crazy. Remember those kids in the NY daycare center? They just touched the stuff.

Reactions: ashokan
not sure how many times 5 guys get together for a football game- one leaves at midnight with no ill affects the next day, the guy, whose house they are at falls asleep for two days- 3 guys in their 30's go outside in freezing weather and all die on the back porch.
And...the police come back with no foul play...and all of their cars are parked out front.

As strange as it gets
If I can find a similar case of guys getting drunk and then passing out in the elements and dying, you buy me a beer at next football game? :)

Reactions: Scarlet1984
If I can find a similar case of guys getting drunk and then passing out in the elements and dying, you buy me a beer at next football game? :)
3 guys in their 30’s and a 4th who slept for todays inside just feet from them.
Keep in mind, all 3 guys had to have passed out about the same time. But now that we know fentanyl was involved, it makes sense.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
If we pull together all the threads on here…they are chiefs fans, china is importing the fentanyl, Taylor swift is a psyop working with the CIA, something something Davos, COVID and Travis Kelce’s commercials. It’s all making sense now.

If we pull together all the threads on here…they are chiefs fans, china is importing the fentanyl, Taylor swift is a psyop working with the CIA, something something Davos, COVID and Travis Kelce’s commercials. It’s all making sense now.
Right? 😂

Don’t forget deep space aliens are invading, 2024 is going to be end of days, and the CE boarders have a yuge head start in prepping for the zombie hordes.

Right! I won’t even mention the nut in Levittown PA who just beheaded his own father this week (perhaps because his father was a federal employee and thus “part of the problem”). Kid even has his own militia (himself the only member of course). Reddit conspiracy theorists are surmising it was a false flag operation complete with a stunt-double stand-in head!

Right! I won’t even mention the nut in Levittown PA who just beheaded his own father this week (perhaps because his father was a federal employee and thus “part of the problem”). Kid even has his own militia (himself the only member of course). Reddit conspiracy theorists are surmising it was a false flag operation complete with a stunt-double stand-in head!
Read the police blotter of any large city bruh
It’s outta control

He could be posting on here and no one would notice…
“In that video, the Levittown man calls for citizens to attack federal workers, kill federal law enforcement, and attack journalists. He cited the name and address of a judge and ranted about President Joseph Biden and other high-ranking federal officials. He complained about immigrants coming into the country illegally.”

“In that video, the Levittown man calls for citizens to attack federal workers, kill federal law enforcement, and attack journalists. He cited the name and address of a judge and ranted about President Joseph Biden and other high-ranking federal officials. He complained about immigrants coming into the country illegally.”
He’d blend right in! 😁

Are you a Midnight Mover?

I'll see your beheading and add in a frozen naked man. Ocean City is a very quiet town normally in the winter but shit has gotten weird here lately. We had a guy chop off his mom's head and then call the police to let them know. when the police arrived he was laying on top of his mom totally naked and then rolled her head down the hallway towards the police as they walked in. THen a few weeks ago their was a video floating around of a guy just walking down the street when it was about 30 degrees totally naked and yes there was major shrinkage. I was told this was not totally uncommon for him, and then he flew too close to the sun and decided to take another nude walk a couple weeks ago when we had some snow, fell down, hit his head and knocked himself out and froze to death. Imagine the poor neighbor who found him the next morning laying there nude and frozen

I'll see your beheading and add in a frozen naked man. Ocean City is a very quiet town normally in the winter but shit has gotten weird here lately. We had a guy chop off his mom's head and then call the police to let them know. when the police arrived he was laying on top of his mom totally naked and then rolled her head down the hallway towards the police as they walked in. THen a few weeks ago their was a video floating around of a guy just walking down the street when it was about 30 degrees totally naked and yes there was major shrinkage. I was told this was not totally uncommon for him, and then he flew too close to the sun and decided to take another nude walk a couple weeks ago when we had some snow, fell down, hit his head and knocked himself out and froze to death. Imagine the poor neighbor who found him the next morning laying there nude and frozen
He commonly had shrinkage? Terrible!

I saw an example from his social media where he also ranted about President Trump.

Reminds me of that time a Muslim in Oklahoma beheaded his coworker at the office because she refused to convert to Islam.

We were told it was just an example of workplace violence, nothing more.

Reminds me of that time a Muslim in Oklahoma beheaded his coworker at the office because she refused to convert to Islam.

We were told it was just an example of workplace violence, nothing more.
What year was that?

There were 270 homicides in OK in 2022. Can you tell us the reasons the killers killed the victims for all of those killings too? And for all the OK killings in the surrounding years?

No? Well, don’t sweat it. It’s certainly nothing to lose your head over.

“A family member, who asked to remain anonymous, tells me cocaine, fentanyl, and THC showed up in the preliminary results,” NewsNation’s national correspondent Alex Caprariello wrote on X.

“The family source says level 10 fentanyl is enough to kill. The #KansasCity3 were at level 30.”

He later added that the information was “backed up and confirmed by a second, separate family source.”

• Wow
Reactions: newell138
What year was that?

There were 270 homicides in OK in 2022. Can you tell us the reasons the killers killed the victims for all of those killings too? And for all the OK killings in the surrounding years?

No? Well, don’t sweat it. It’s certainly nothing to lose your head over.

Oklahoma is a very high crime state. The murder rate in OKC is several times higher that of NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT