ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Three men frozen in the backyard after KC game

Status
Not open for further replies.
“A family member, who asked to remain anonymous, tells me cocaine, fentanyl, and THC showed up in the preliminary results,” NewsNation’s national correspondent Alex Caprariello wrote on X.

“The family source says level 10 fentanyl is enough to kill. The #KansasCity3 were at level 30.”

He later added that the information was “backed up and confirmed by a second, separate family source.”

They were drug addicts even if they do it occasionally. I only did pot when it was legal and brought from a dispensary because you don’t know what you buy on the street. Everyone out there better be aware that whatever you buy could be laced with Fentanyl. Every parent should be teaching their kids using this example even if you don’t think they are doing any drugs. I don’t blame the cartel, China, or the smugglers. It’s they own fault for doing the drug. Take responsibility for your actions and for your family.

I heard my sister kid, 40 years old, did recreational cocaine about 6 months ago but I believed he stopped. I ‘ll mention to her to check with him, she doesn’t know the family knows he did it.

Last edited:
They were drug addicts even if they do it occasionally. I only did pot when it was legal and brought from a dispensary because you don’t know what you buy on the street. Everyone out there better be aware that whatever you buy could be laced with Fentanyl. I don’t blame the cartel, China, or the smugglers. It’s they own fault for do8ng the drug.

Sure it is interesting that with fentanyl the users are not responsible for their own demise, but with crack they were and we had to lock them away instead of helping them. Wonder what the difference is, so hard to figure out.

And agree, comparing weed in a store is to this is like comparing moonshine in a bathtub to a distillery.

Reactions: seneca ave
They were drug addicts even if they do it occasionally. I only did pot when it was legal and brought from a dispensary because you don’t know what you buy on the street. Everyone out there better be aware that whatever you buy could be laced with Fentanyl. Every parent should be teaching their kids using this example even if you don’t think they are doing any drugs. I don’t blame the cartel, China, or the smugglers. It’s they own fault for do8ng the drug.
I'm just wondering how many people did coke the same day that those poor guys did and how many suffered that sad, sad fate. Is it common or extremely rare ?
Luckily for me, my coke days are way in the rearview mirror.

They were drug addicts even if they do it occasionally. I only did pot when it was legal and brought from a dispensary because you don’t know what you buy on the street. Everyone out there better be aware that whatever you buy could be laced with Fentanyl. Every parent should be teaching their kids using this example even if you don’t think they are doing any drugs. I don’t blame the cartel, China, or the smugglers. It’s they own fault for doing the drug. Take responsibility for your actions and for your family.
drug users are at fault

simple fix; don't do drugs!

Reactions: Rutgers NJ
I'm just wondering how many people did coke the same day that those poor guys did and how many suffered that sad, sad fate. Is it common or extremely rare ?
Luckily for me, my coke days are way in the rearview mirror.
An estimated 3-400 overdose deaths per day in the US. Given how bad the problem it, it’s really not talked about enough.

When I was a child, I had a neighbor pass out drunk over a fence in his yard until he was found the next morning. He lost some fingers and toes to frostbite, but he survived.
this kind of stuff is not as uncommon as many would think

me personally, I don't care at all as it's drunks and drugs so you get the stupid prize. play stupid games and win stupid prizes

3 guys in their 30’s and a 4th who slept for todays inside just feet from them.
Keep in mind, all 3 guys had to have passed out about the same time. But now that we know fentanyl was involved, it makes sense.
no I get it, until we heard about the drugs etc, it would raise suspicion of course

Genius, drug addicts are not occasional users.
I think the word for occasional users is "dabblers".
You’re right addict is too strong of a word But the message is the same.

It’s sad, I read one of them have 3 young kids, now with no father. One of them was going to get married.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kbee3
You’re right addict is too strong of a word But the message is the same.

It’s sad, I read one of them have 3 young kids, now with no father. One of them was going to get married.
To all the druggies on the board, why is Fentanyl mixed in certain drugs anyway? Seems like a sure what to kill people.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
“A family member, who asked to remain anonymous, tells me cocaine, fentanyl, and THC showed up in the preliminary results,” NewsNation’s national correspondent Alex Caprariello wrote on X.

“The family source says level 10 fentanyl is enough to kill. The #KansasCity3 were at level 30.”

He later added that the information was “backed up and confirmed by a second, separate family source.”

Chilling.

Oklahoma is a very high crime state. The murder rate in OKC is several times higher that of NYC.

Indians.

Almost half of Oklahoma is made up of reservations and crime is off the hook.
Issues of jurisdiction allowed criminals to get away with more

• American Indians and Alaska Natives are 2.5 times as likely to experience violent crimes and at least 2 times more likely to experience rape or sexual assault crimes compared to all other races.
  • More than 4 in 5 American Indian and Alaska Native women, or 84.3 percent, have experienced violence in their lifetime.
  • Homicide is the third leading cause of death among American Indian and Alaska Native women between 10 and 24 years of age and the fifth leading cause of death for American Indian and Alaska Native women between 25 and 34 years of age.

• Haha
Reactions: NotInRHouse
To all the druggies on the board, why is Fentanyl mixed in certain drugs anyway? Seems like a sure what to kill people.
From that perspective, if you take it and doesn't kill you, it is a very desirable high. Some don't mind playing that game. Others have no expectation and the drug they take is simply "tainted" and it kills them. Quality control on these things isn't very well regulated.

Reactions: T2Kplus20
I’m not a druggie IRL, but I play one on the internet. So I’ll take a stab at this one…

Drug dealers have been adding fentanyl to heroin for a while. Some heroin users get to a point where their tolerance for the drug requires them to find a stronger dose to get high. It doesn’t kill those people with such high tolerance, at least not right away like it does to people with no built up tolerance.

Problem is, drug dealers aren’t known for maintaining lab-levels of procedures. And so after packaging up fentanyl laced heroin, they package up coke or pot on the same work surface without properly cleaning that surface (or even attempting any cleaning).

It takes very little fentanyl to reach deadly quantities for people with no opiate tolerance, so when exposed, it kills the people using the accidentally contaminated coke or pot.

Indians.

Almost half of Oklahoma is made up of reservations and crime is off the hook.
Issues of jurisdiction allowed criminals to get away with more

• American Indians and Alaska Natives are 2.5 times as likely to experience violent crimes and at least 2 times more likely to experience rape or sexual assault crimes compared to all other races.
  • More than 4 in 5 American Indian and Alaska Native women, or 84.3 percent, have experienced violence in their lifetime.
  • Homicide is the third leading cause of death among American Indian and Alaska Native women between 10 and 24 years of age and the fifth leading cause of death for American Indian and Alaska Native women between 25 and 34 years of age.

So… the Muslim dude @NewJerseyGuy mentioned was an unusual case? You’re saying American Indians are doing all the killing?

Reactions: NotInRHouse
I’m not a druggie IRL, but I play one on the internet. So I’ll take a stab at this one…

Drug dealers have been adding fentanyl to heroin for a while. Some heroin users get to a point where their tolerance for the drug requires them to find a stronger dose to get high. It doesn’t kill those people with such high tolerance, at least not right away like it does to people with no built up tolerance.

Problem is, drug dealers aren’t known for maintaining lab-levels of procedures. And so after packaging up fentanyl laced heroin, they package up coke or pot on the same work surface without properly cleaning that surface (or even attempting any cleaning).

It takes very little fentanyl to reach deadly quantities for people with no opiate tolerance, so when exposed, it kills the people using the accidentally contaminated coke or pot.

If I recall, fentanyl is also cheaper and easier to make so some drug dealers found mixing fentanyl with heroine (or other drugs) gave similar (or better) highs while saving on costs.

From that perspective, if you take it and doesn't kill you, it is a very desirable high. Some don't mind playing that game. Others have no expectation and the drug they take is simply "tainted" and it kills them. Quality control on these things isn't very well regulated.
Sounds like a new version of Russian roulette. There is an extremely fine line with fentanyl between acceptable for the human body and death.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Sounds like a new version of Russian roulette. There is an extremely fine line with fentanyl between acceptable for the human body and death.
Drug tourism is a fascinating thing. I talked to a Philadelphia Police Sargent who said when an especially "bad batch" of heroin was going around the city, he'd see license plates from up and down the east coast searching for it.

Reactions: T2Kplus20 and vkj91
Drug tourism is a fascinating thing. I talked to a Philadelphia Police Sargent who said when an especially "bad batch" of heroin was going around the city, he'd see license plates from up and down the east coast searching for it.
Was told something similar by a DEA guy. She said when sales go down, dealers will spike a batch on purpose. Dead heroin addicts is good for future sales. Sad

Stick to canned or bottled beer when you go watch a game with friends

And use Uber if you’re hitting it hard
If someone has to stick to canned/bottle beer when with "friends" in a home- get better friends.

Better advice- if one is to be stupid enough to do drugs- better make damn sure you know where it came from. With all of this fentanyl crap happening- I don't know how anyone can still just "dabble" - and if smoking pot- If it were me- I am going to a legal shop and not off the street.

So… the Muslim dude @NewJerseyGuy mentioned was an unusual case? You’re saying American Indians are doing all the killing?

You're going down the twisted rabbit hole as usual.
Some people cherish the Oklahoma crime rate because they like think its red hat guys popping each other off.
The truth is that indian reservations (40% of Oklahoma) are full of violent crimes.
Most broken economic areas will have more crime, addiction etc
There are some criminals who commit crimes off the reservation and then run to them after the crime, and declare that as aboriginal Americans they are under different enforcement.
For a college oriented board its crazy how so many people struggle with any facts on any issue.
Say the sky is blue and cadres will descend on you talking about prisms and the blue color is just ilusion

the CCP knows that

Mention "unrestricted warfare" and CCPs subversion and the crowd will go into contortions.
Fentanyl abuse in US was kicked-off by CCP and their Mexican cartel associates.
The main target was middle class white guys.
Cartel dealers had a strategy of being low key - no tattoos, violence etc .
Rent a house in the burbs with nice cars with DARE stickers on them in the drive
Run the drugs out of there (we had a bunch busted around here with millions in Fentany inside).
The dealers weren't looking to sell to Pookie hanging downtown at the basketball court
For years the obit columns have been full of educated 20-30 somethings who died without explanations.

The lower and upper classes are known to not care too much about the nation as much as the middle class (who make up most service academy populations) - that's why they were targeted.

Two of the most lovable and logical posters have now blamed crime on Muslims and American Indians - Cant make this shit up

I didn’t blame crime “on Muslims.” That’s disingenuous.

One of the victims, whose head the Muslim fellow tried to cut off has blamed him.

Was told something similar by a DEA guy. She said when sales go down, dealers will spike a batch on purpose. Dead heroin addicts is good for future sales. Sad
Yes, been told that by some police officer friends. Pretty freaking sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT