ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Unstable Millburn, NJ principal embarrasses himself, then apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a grade A moron. I'm sorry you're so dumb and won't have anything in life besides Budweiser. When you leave your little shack in fake Jersey and realize people like me pay for your loser ass you'll have have more respect and maybe smarts. Go educate yourself I'll be happy to leave the tip.

Responses like this make you the loser in life. Suggest you take a break from the board if that's what you got to resort to in a discussion.

Must be nice to Cherry pick all students and be able to kick them out when their shoes are untied while keeping the state money you get for that student
I’m very involved in a very successful inner city charter school.

There is no cherry picking - slots are assigned by lottery. the single only difference is that kids that are in our charter school have parents that put them on the lottery list because they had a major interest in their kid’s education.

now think about how the NEA opposes charter schools and school choice, forcing inner city kids to stay In the crap inner city schools.

We hear so much about racial wealth inequality. How can we ever hope to close that when the NEA uses their power to keep downtrodden families in horrible schools?

it’s the equivalent of modern day slavery.

I’m very involved in a very successful inner city charter school.

There is no cherry picking - slots are assigned by lottery. the single only difference is that kids that are in our charter school have parents that put them on the lottery list because they had a major interest in their kid’s education.

now think about how the NEA opposes charter schools and school choice, forcing inner city kids to stay In the crap inner city schools.

We hear so much about racial wealth inequality. How can we ever hope to close that when the NEA uses their power to keep downtrodden families in horrible schools?

it’s the equivalent of modern day slavery.

The NEA acts like an untouchable class that wants a firm grip on power. It's done everything to prevent it from being taking away through fear campaigns and lobbyists.

The thing is...you cannot write a story where you defend the blue line and say the other side is making things up and then in the same story write almost the same type of thing about BLM.
Someone on the other side could write almost exactly the same thing...but opposite.
You guys crack me up.

The student body of many schools have taken a huge jump into social causes, and rightfully so.

There’s a famous Mark Twain quote along the lines of ‘When I was 17 I thought my father was the most ignorant person I knew. By the time I was 21 I couldn’t believe how much the old man had learned in just 4 years.’

In the history of modern civilization a truer quip has never been uttered. Would you not agree?

So I wonder why you think it is right that children should be taking a “huge jump“ into social causes? Because the reality is they are less than poorly informed, and in may instances are actually ill informed in that much of what they believe is simply not true. Wokeness provides countless examples of that, and perhaps nowhere more so than surrounding the issue of policing.

High school aged kids need to be taught how to think, not what to think. Because the reality is that merely by virtue of their inexperience they aren’t proficient at either. It should not be a source of pride for anyone when children jump into social causes and inevitably put their ignorance on public display. All gut no brain is no way to go through life.

I have a text of the letter, If anyone cares enough to read his apology, PM your text number to me and I’ll send it to you.
You can also post it here, since I can’t.

Reactions: Ronnie_B
Great job Millburn principal !!! Millburn has one of the best school systems in the entire country. Great leadership from people like this principal is why.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Great job Millburn principal !!! Millburn has one of the best school systems in the entire country. Great leadership from people like this principal is why.
His personal letter to the Millburn police begging for their forgiveness say otherwise.
You could be the Principal of Millburn high and they’d still be one of the best schools in the state

117355930_3305542776176277_6193773451808557001_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT