ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Vicious thunderstorms tonight South Jersey

We had a storm in Cherry Hill: no biggie. But there were tornado warnings (although not the National Weather Service) for Gloucester County.

Yesterday 2 severe storm cells combined over Newark DE and a possible tornado went thru causing major damage. We're starting to see more tornadoes than i remember this past year hopefully it's not the new norm but make no mistake weather is definetly warming up....

Yesterday 2 severe storm cells combined over Newark DE and a possible tornado went thru causing major damage. We're starting to see more tornadoes than i remember this past year hopefully it's not the new norm but make no mistake weather is definetly warming up....
Expect more of them, evidence that Tornado Alley is shifting east:

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/weather/were-not-in-kansas-anymore-tornado-alley-shifting

Which is problematic as it's shifting into more populated areas. One state I would be nervous living in is Ohio as its landscape and geographics is very similar to the Midwest states with one big difference, Ohio is heavily populated compared to states like Kansas and Oklahoma.

Last edited:
Reactions: miket007
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT