ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Watching Our game on TV at the RAC

Groz

All Conference
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2001
I was just wondering what I am doing wrong. I have FIOS tv at home. While at the game last night, I wanted to watch a specific part of the game on my phone for a short bit. I tried to log on to my mirrored "watch Fios" app and it said can't stream the channel. I tried to watch on the Fox Sports App and it also did not appear

Does anyone know how to watch on your phone? Usually the Fox App would work, but it has not the last 2 home games.

By the way, I was able to watch the ending of the Michigan-Indiana game while watching CBS on the phone.

Thanks,
Groz

Watch fios app as far as I know, you can only watch while on your home network. Can’t do it over cell network or another wifi.

As far as the fox sports app. Not sure. Sometimes you have to log out. Log back in. That’s how I watched the NW game. Fox sports app has to log ins. One is for fox sports (let’s use customize favorite teams and etc) and the second is tv provider. If you just logged in with your tv provider Rutgers game wasn’t right on the home page you had to go look for it.

I was just wondering what I am doing wrong. I have FIOS tv at home. While at the game last night, I wanted to watch a specific part of the game on my phone for a short bit. I tried to log on to my mirrored "watch Fios" app and it said can't stream the channel. I tried to watch on the Fox Sports App and it also did not appear

Does anyone know how to watch on your phone? Usually the Fox App would work, but it has not the last 2 home games.

By the way, I was able to watch the ending of the Michigan-Indiana game while watching CBS on the phone.

Thanks,
Groz
I get it via Fox now, not Fox sports on my phone

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT