ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What are you all drinking tonight

I had a couple Manhattans at Botto's in Swedesboro tonight. They have a house bourbon and use Antica for the vermouth. Ends up being the best Manhattan I can find in a restaurant.

A friend just gave me a bottle of Bunnahabhain (TOITEACH A DHA’), Islay single malt scotch. It was peaty… not too bad. Question is how the heck do you pronounce it?

Downed two pints of Belhaven Best Friday afternoon at Teuchters pub, a local hangout in Edinburgh. Heading upcountry today to Milngavie to begin hiking the West Highland Way on Sunday. More regional pints to come as well as a wee dram or three....

For you scotch drinkers, what whisky should I be sampling in the Highlands?

Last edited:
Since Black Eyed Susans are among the least manly cocktails ever devised, I'm instead going to be making Preakness cocktails for the Preakness today. Almost verbatim to a Manhattan but with a little Benedictine in there. To truly make it a Baltimore staple, use Sagamore for the rye.

A friend just gave me a bottle of Bunnahabhain (TOITEACH A DHA’), Islay single malt scotch. It was peaty… not too bad. Question is how the heck do you pronounce it?

How old is it? I have a bottle of the 12 which is almost empty, gonna have to replace that soon. By the way, the correct pronunciation is: BOO-nə-HAV-in.

4Uuoptb.jpeg

Outside enjoying some Cape May Crushin It’s on this beautiful Father’s Day in NJ. Perfect weather! 🍺

Reactions: Jm0513
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT