ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Worse fan base question

160louis

All Conference
Gold Member
Aug 29, 2014
Cherry Hill, NJ
I know we all generally can't stand Cuse fans. However, there are so little of them you don't really hear too much from them. Question is: If Syracuse's fan base was as big as PSU's whose fans would you hate more? Which fan base do you think would be more unbearable?

Syracuse has a fan site syracusefan.com that is very active ...... They have a separate recruiting board that gets thousands of views for each post...... Their rivals and scout board, not so much.

The two fan bases are very different.

One is a creepy cult, the other a bunch of loud mouthed blowhards.
------
Syracuse fans get hostile very quickly on syracusefan.com....... I got banned over there without any insults or provocation on my part..... Their fans can get rude in comments to visitors, yet that gets no action as far as banning or warnings.

TTFP fans are by far the worst.

Both are delusional about the state of their programs, but TTFP fans are delusional about pedophilia AND sports.

The more appropriate comparison would be TTFP and soccer hooligans in Europe that shout racist epithets at players.

I guess first you have to care. Next you have to consider tradition. Nex5 do you compare. Small minds small results.

Syracuse has a fan site syracusefan.com that is very active ...... They have a separate recruiting board that gets thousands of views for each post...... Their rivals and scout board, not so much.
Those guys all used to be on the Scout board. Same with the UConn guys on the boneyard and the BC guys on Eagle Outsider.

I know we all generally can't stand Cuse fans. However, there are so little of them you don't really hear too much from them. Question is: If Syracuse's fan base was as big as PSU's whose fans would you hate more? Which fan base do you think would be more unbearable?
So little of them? You do know they get over 30K for hoops games. Ever been to the Garden when the Cuse is in the
House. We should be so lucky to have as "few" fans.

Penn State fans aren't running a three year old, seventy page thread about obsessively hating Rutgers. Not yet, anyway.

Think of the people in your office & their college affiliations.

Think of the Syracuse alums
Think of the Penn State alums

Now, who comes in every Monday bragging about every football win over crappy teams?
Who brags about every dollar someone donated to their shithole?
Who brags about every dollar their students raise for charity?
Who has their alma mater plastered all over their car with at least 3 magnets?

It's not even close who the biggest dbags are

This t-shirt says it all.

penn-state-victim-shirt-2_zpstunsvrsk.jpg

Those who fret and whine about all the other teams are quite annoying. Need to take care of our own and be big time.

Thanks to the posters who understood this was an OT thread meant to be for fun and didn't take it seriously. The rearview mirror made me lol.

Penn State fans aren't running a three year old, seventy page thread about obsessively hating Rutgers. Not yet, anyway.
In truth that's because they love us and miss us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT