ADVERTISEMENT

OT: You wanted to see Rutgers be a winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

rutgersfan1766

All Conference
Nov 29, 2005
Now it's time to show up.

After football Saturday, on Sunday Rutgers will be playing for TWO B1G Championships.

Field hockey vs Michigan 12pm BTN

Women's soccer vs Michigan 2pm BTN

You wanted to see Rutgers be a winner. Now show up.

Now shut up.
No offense.
Some people have lives to live that do not revolve around Rutgers athletics. Best wishes to the field hockey and women's soccer teams.

Now shut up.
No offense.
Some people have lives to live that do not revolve around Rutgers athletics. Best wishes to the field hockey and women's soccer teams.
Agree. Would love to see all Rutgers sports live but life got in the way this year.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Now shut up.
No offense.

You show up like clockwork with your negative cloud. We always hear complaining on this board about how our teams stink and this and that they can't compete in the B1G. You got your wish. Show up.

I agree with the OP that it would be great for as many people to show up on Sunday to support the women’s soccer and field hockey teams. How often will RU host two conference championship games on campus back-to-back?

I disagree with the OP’s tone (again). Stop lecturing!

I wouldn't have to lecture if people like Knight Shift and WhiteBus weren't going to hijack my thread but I was being proactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT