ADVERTISEMENT

Owen Bowles Deciding Soon

Will he be last OL spot we have? Seems like all our recruits are on the line

Vretman, who has struck a connection with fellow Rutgers recruit Owen Bowles — a three-star defensive tackle from Cedar Creek (Egg Harbor City, N.J.), who also visited Tuesday — believes Rutgers fans are in for a treat regarding the 2017 recruiting class.

"I really think that this class is going off," he said. "A lot of people are coming in. A lot of people are gonna go to Rutgers, commit, and help build this program."

I hope Samuel Vretman means Owen Bowles is committing to Rutgers.

I said guess. Do I really need a reason for a guess ? lol
Do you always flip a coin when you have to guess or do you evaluate the situation first?

Based on circumstantial evidences, Bowles is as much a RU lock as it can be without actually committing.

Do you always flip a coin when you have to guess or do you evaluate the situation first?

Based on circumstantial evidences, Bowles is as much a RU lock as it can be without actually committing.

If he was such a lock.....why the wait ? Why so long after Bo and Vretman committed ? It's a gut feeling. I hope I'm wrong.

Relax, it's a message board.

You guys are funny and waaaayyy too serious....I think I see the same three people that said Frank Darby was a lock to Rutgers....lol

Last edited:

He also was advocating that Eddie be given an extension to coach RU. His evaluations are worse than a coin flip.

If he was such a lock.....why the wait ? Why so long after Bo and Vretman committed ? It's a gut feeling. I hope I'm wrong.
That is a legitimate reason for concern especially for someone who has not followed his recruitment closely, you should have said that right from the start. My "guess" is that he really loves RU and the staff but wants to enjoy the recruiting process a little, I think he also wants to be viewed as his own man rather than one who simply followed Bo to RU.

Last edited:
Six CB on 247 said 100% to Rutgers

He has offers from NC, Virginia, Temple and Purdue

Last edited:
About an hour ago Johnathan Lewis tweeted out for recruits interested in Rutgers to "hit him up". .....Owen reached out almost immediately to ask Lewis to follow him back because he had some questions.
Stay tuned.

The link address spells his last name wrong
200w.gif

+
why post a guess about something you have no clue about? most would assume you have some info if your posting about where you think a recruit's college destination is.

stop being silly. Opinions are just that...."opinions". No one needs to have inside information to render an opinion or a guess. So if I say, it's a gut instinct you are going to tell me don't post it ? How silly are you.

How about this pro-Rutgers guess.....I think Bell, Lewis and Hansard commit this summer, Is that allowed?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT