ADVERTISEMENT

Parking at Greek Church

rclmac

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2003
How hard is it to get to the Greek Church parking lot using river rd from 287 south at about 11:30 on game day??? Is my first time attempting to use this lot. Thanks!!!

I do it every week and never a problem. I usually get there at least 4 hours before kickoff which is about the time you are planning.

Coming with a group of 12 - better to park at Johnson Park or Greek Church? Plan on tailgating and throwing the FB around.

Each lot opens at 11:30 I presume? Wonder what time we'd have to get there by before it's closes (1:00)? Also, I think Johnson Park is $40 and Greek Church $85 if I read right (cash only)?

I usually park in Green or Yellow, but with this many people coming in different vehicles figured it's easier to organize tailgate in one of those lots rather than get 4 separate parking passes

Coming with a group of 12 - better to park at Johnson Park or Greek Church? Plan on tailgating and throwing the FB around.

Each lot opens at 11:30 I presume? Wonder what time we'd have to get there by before it's closes (1:00)? Also, I think Johnson Park is $40 and Greek Church $85 if I read right (cash only)?

I usually park in Green or Yellow, but with this many people coming in different vehicles figured it's easier to organize tailgate in one of those lots rather than get 4 separate parking passes
Johnson park opens 5 hours before kickoff. It’s $40 to park and they take cash or credit card. The lot fill up quickly usually. Im there every game early playing good music so feel free to stop!

Reactions: Knight Shift
Johnson park opens 5 hours before kickoff. It’s $40 to park and they take cash or credit card. The lot fill up quickly usually. Im there every game early playing good music so feel free to stop!
Thx! So it opens tomorrow at 10:30am? I thought it was 4 hours before game time but the earlier the better

If the church lot is full, you can find usually find space in a yard off Riverview Ave. I used to tailgate at the church and when we had guests with a second car they always found a spot in a yard.

Reactions: Ridge 22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT