ADVERTISEMENT

Parking Question

FAT MOON

All Conference
Gold Member
Mar 28, 2006
I've never done a Green pass (or deck) for the season. Anyone have any feedback for which is better? If you do a green pass, is it easier to get out than the regular $20 lot next to green? I find it a royal PITA to get out of the regular lot and try to avoid it whenever possible.

Thanks for input...

Reactions: MiloTalon13
I thought parking flow was greatly improved in the yellow lot this year. Never had to wait too long either in or out coming in/out via Suttons/Hospital.

If you get to the RAC 45 minutes early no problem which way in or which lot

Closer to game time ave e backs up before the turn in so it would not matter which lot or deck, but still not real bad

Exiting the green lot not real bad. May take a couple of minutes to hit the exit road but not aggravating

Reactions: Rhuarc and FAT MOON
I thought parking flow was greatly improved in the yellow lot this year. Never had to wait too long either in or out coming in/out via Suttons/Hospital.

yellow is the parking deck?

Lot 105 never has a wait coming in or leaving, no matter what time it is, which is why I've parked there for years. I can certainly afford to pay for the RU lots, but I hate being stuck in traffic, so I use 105, which is about a 600-yard walk. It's "free" but people do get ticketed sometimes.

Reactions: gregkoko
yellow is the parking deck?
No, yellow is the main lot north of the RAC and green lot.

resize

Reactions: FAT MOON
Lot 105 never has a wait coming in or leaving, no matter what time it is, which is why I've parked there for years. I can certainly afford to pay for the RU lots, but I hate being stuck in traffic, so I use 105, which is about a 600-yard walk. It's "free" but people do get ticketed sometimes.

Yeah I park there a lot as well. Seemed like it was tough to get spots for the weeknight games though, and you do run the parking ticket risk.

Appreciate everyone's insight...

If you get to the RAC 45 minutes early no problem which way in or which lot

Closer to game time ave e backs up before the turn in so it would not matter which lot or deck, but still not real bad

Exiting the green lot not real bad. May take a couple of minutes to hit the exit road but not aggravating
Agree with this. It's worth getting there early, especially when the students are there on a weeknight game. They take up a lot of yellow lots spots. Also, if you aren't entering the parking lot from the entrance by the movie theater you're crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT