ADVERTISEMENT

Pats DC Wearing Goodell Clown Shirt

Why hasn't he been hired as a HC by now?

A bit unprofessional in my opinion. You just won the super bowl, let it go. Maybe thats why he still isn't a head coach.
You have no idea the hate New England has for Goddell. Rightfully so. Just go to barstoolsports.com and you'll see a ton of articles and merchandise ripping him apart.

I think it was a bit excessive of a punishment.

The punishment had zero effect on the team. They've won 2/3 Championships. I hate Brady (as a Jets fan) but he has the right attitude. You just won (again); it should be a positive thing.

Cheaters don't like to be caught cheating. Fully understand why they don't like him.
You do know, I assume that a professor from MIT actually used science to prove that given the weather conditions at the deflate gate game, the air pressure in the balls were right where they should have been if the balls were originally pressurized at the lower end of the allowed pressures. As a matter of fact, a 6th grade kid ran an experiment and showed the same results. Why New England fans don't like the commissioner is that when ESPN first ran the story, it said that 11 of 12 balls were way below the allowable lower limit. The truth, as reported by the NFL a week later, was that ONE ball was way below. The others were "just a tick" below the lower limit. Goodall had that information almost immediately, but let the original story stay out there for a week. The NFL must have actually learned that science exists, because this year, when the Steelers were caught with 2 balls inflated way below what the Patriot's balls had been, nothing was done.
Also, I assume you know that late last year, ESPN apologized to the Patriot's and said "our bad," our report that you taped the walk through by the Rams before the first Super a Bowl win was incorrect.

You do know, I assume that a professor from MIT actually used science to prove that given the weather conditions at the deflate gate game, the air pressure in the balls were right where they should have been if the balls were originally pressurized at the lower end of the allowed pressures. As a matter of fact, a 6th grade kid ran an experiment and showed the same results. Why New England fans don't like the commissioner is that when ESPN first ran the story, it said that 11 of 12 balls were way below the allowable lower limit. The truth, as reported by the NFL a week later, was that ONE ball was way below. The others were "just a tick" below the lower limit. Goodall had that information almost immediately, but let the original story stay out there for a week. The NFL must have actually learned that science exists, because this year, when the Steelers were caught with 2 balls inflated way below what the Patriot's balls had been, nothing was done.
Also, I assume you know that late last year, ESPN apologized to the Patriot's and said "our bad," our report that you taped the walk through by the Rams before the first Super a Bowl win was incorrect.
Cheaters also make lame excuses.

You have no idea the hate New England has for Goddell. Rightfully so. Just go to barstoolsports.com and you'll see a ton of articles and merchandise ripping him apart.
I can imagine the hate. But not the rightfully. They got caught red handed. And then Brady hung out two low levels to dry.

Reactions: Scarletwoman
Goodell had a major part in driving them to the championship. Certainly for Brady. I'm sure this was the source of a lot of laughter and fun in that plane.

This was the sweetest one of all of them.

Let's just all be glad Patricia didn't pull the same stunt that guy from the Cleveland Cavs pulled.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT