ADVERTISEMENT

Football VIDEOS: OC Kirk Ciarrocca and DC Joe Harasymiak talk 2023 Pinstripe Bowl

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
Reactions: Knight Shift
Unfortunately I ended up missing this as I was recording a TKR podcast with Mike at the time, but no worries we have the video below and the transcripts for both is in the article linked.

Coach H with the boom on the first question. LFGM. Guy makes you want to run through walls.

Strong message from both coaches on the strong culture Schiano has built.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed both interviews. First off, it's nice to hear both speak (at length), without the bits and pieces that usually get reported or things getting filtered through Schiano. But, also, it's good to hear each of their philosophy and bigger-picture outlook. For the first time in a long time, I think that the program has the continuity it needs to generate success going forward -- whatever form that takes (more wins, more individual development, etc.). Good interviews.

Tremendous listen.

I am very hard on Kirk and his play calling specifically when it comes to his short yardage and red zone offense. But listening to this interview has me somewhat excited about the future. You can tell from his answers and body language in that interview that he knows he needs to be better and that certain people need to be better or replaced. Love that he gives tremendous credit to the guys and doesn't put blame on anyone but himself. Good guy!

Harasmyiak is a stud and I hope he is the heir apparent. Such a straight shooter that doesn't mince words. He knows how to maximize talent and play an exciting style of football!

Tremendous listen.

I am very hard on Kirk and his play calling specifically when it comes to his short yardage and red zone offense. But listening to this interview has me somewhat excited about the future. You can tell from his answers and body language in that interview that he knows he needs to be better and that certain people need to be better or replaced. Love that he gives tremendous credit to the guys and doesn't put blame on anyone but himself. Good guy!

Harasmyiak is a stud and I hope he is the heir apparent. Such a straight shooter that doesn't mince words. He knows how to maximize talent and play an exciting style of football!
Harasymiak--And a Mets fan!
That aside, will repeat the run through a wall thing about him. Just something about him that makes you believe in what he is saying, and he knows what he is talking about.

On Kirk, I found his candor and lack of excuse making very refreshing. Also, he handled the Gavin questions with aplomb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT