ADVERTISEMENT

Peacock

Frostyboy

Redshirt
Nov 4, 2005
Sorry, I'm sure this has been discussed, but just wanting to double confirm for my own brain that this game tonight is indeed on Peacock and that is the only way to watch? Jerry and Austin audio it is I guess. Here's to hoping we can hit a magical reset button and play with some pride tonight. LFGRU.

what's the over/under on new signups that Peacocks will see with a combined TWO wins between the two programs in the past four weeks? i will set the O/U at 4.5.
Well if you have Rakuten they will refund you $2.50 of the $5.99 to sign up for the month. For $3.49 I just might pull the trigger yet again especially since my son will be over tonight. So there's you .5 lol.

One of their wins was an embarrassing beat down at the RAC and if that POS Reese is player I'll likely opt out (just because I can't stand looking at him play).

Anyone know if there’s a way to tape the game on Peacock and watch it later?

How quick will the replay be available? Tried to watch an EPL match shortly after if ended recently and had to wait until next day.

My daughter is a college student so we got a one year subscription to Peacock for like $24.

Peacock's GUI stinks. If you watch the game afterward, it's really hard to fast forward precisely past the commercials. It goes too fast and can't be controlled in 15 second increments like YouTubeTV. I suggest you watch live if possible or be willing to just let it play if you watch on delay and let the commercials run.

How quick will the replay be available? Tried to watch an EPL match shortly after if ended recently and had to wait until next day.
I did that with one of the PSU games earlier this year...checked about 15 minutes after the game ended and it wasn't there. Tried again about an hour later, and it was. So my guess is somewhere between 15 minutes and an hour.

Reactions: rcube1994
Speak for yourselves.
I'm not switching around during Rutgers games.

Also, as a general point: asking a company to make it easier to move away and stop using their product is a pointless complaint.
"It should be easier for me to go over to a competitor".

Normally i would splurge for Peacock to watch a game, but after watching them implode down the stretch, I owe it to my sanity to sit this one out. If they happen to win and advance, I'll watch on BTN tomorrow. Maybe I'm a bad fan but watching games has not been even slightly enjoyable for me since mid-February.

Speaking of birds…

Anybody ever wonder why there are no college teams with a Condor mascot?
How are no California teams nicknamed the Condors?

When I’m not defending Derek Simpson these are my other basketball thoughts.
Oxnard College

Speaking of birds…

Anybody ever wonder why there are no college teams with a Condor mascot?
How are no California teams nicknamed the Condors?

When I’m not defending Derek Simpson these are my other basketball thoughts.
The ABA did have a Pittsburgh Condors team for what that's worth. Which I guess isn't anything but the ABA was cool.

YouTubeTV quadbox, ESPN+ on phone, Peacock on computer.

What are we even doing here
I already had 4 TVs in my basement, so I've been going with the quadbox on the biggest TV, and individual games on the other 3. It would probably be annoying trying to switch between ESPN+, Peacock, and YTV on one TV, but makes it easy since I throw those ESPN+/Peacock games on the other TVs and never have to change them. This set-up was made for NFL Sundays and Championship Week.

Normally i would splurge for Peacock to watch a game, but after watching them implode down the stretch, I owe it to my sanity to sit this one out. If they happen to win and advance, I'll watch on BTN tomorrow. Maybe I'm a bad fan but watching games has not been even slightly enjoyable for me since mid-February.
I completely agree. It's been nothing but frustration and disappointment for a while now with this team. I think they're done. And I'm in no way motivated to get Peacock for one last two hours of pain.
Wait 'til next year.

Reactions: RUShea
Anyone know if there’s a way to tape the game on Peacock and watch it later?
Only way to tape it. Peacock and streaming sucks.

Arizona Circle GIF by Rooster Teeth

YouTubeTV quadbox, ESPN+ on phone, Peacock on computer.

What are we even doing here
My son's school (Quinnipiac) finished first in the MAAC. Their game tonight is on ESPN+. It will be easier for me to drive to Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City and watch the Rutgers game on my phone.

I completely agree. It's been nothing but frustration and disappointment for a while now with this team. I think they're done. And I'm in no way motivated to get Peacock for one last two hours of pain.
Wait 'til next year.
You just knew how this game was gonna go.
I should have put some dinero down on Maryland.
I honestly can't recall a team having so much difficulty putting the ball in the basket. And possibly setting a new record for scoring droughts in a season. Maybe also one for missed layups.
Down the stretch was brutal for a Rutgers fan in 2024.

Wait 'til next year.
I believe our football bowl game was also on Peacock
For fans that follow both sports it is kind of forces you to subscribe
They had a deal for $40 for a year, normally $6 a month

We have to see how much RU content is put on that station next year

I believe our football bowl game was also on Peacock
For fans that follow both sports it is kind of forces you to subscribe
They had a deal for $40 for a year, normally $6 a month

We have to see how much RU content is put on that station next year
I just watched a recording I made of the bowl game and I don't have Peacock.
Possibly someone replayed it and that's when I recorded it.
BTW, I was surprised at how close we came to losing that game.

I just watched a recording I made of the bowl game and I don't have Peacock.
Possibly someone replayed it and that's when I recorded it.
BTW, I was surprised at how close we came to losing that gga

You are probably right
I think we had an early BB game on peacock also
I know I signed up for it for a reason early on

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT