ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State

I believe Woodson starts 3 5-star players in the front court and their guards are almost as weak as ours. It’s between him and Slappy for the worst coach in the B1G.

Looks like another buyout coming for the candystripers.

So I guess they're not the worst team in the BIG. Our "experts" were wrong again and jumped to conclusions as usual.

Reactions: NewJerseyHawk
I believe Woodson starts 3 5-star players in the front court and their guards are almost as weak as ours. It’s between him and Slappy for the worst coach in the B1G.

Indiana thinks very highly of themselves. Woodson could be in trouble

I think Woodson is a good player development guy, especially in the front court as TJD, Ware and Reneau have made big strides there, but in-game and roster construction wise it’s really not great

Reactions: Mr Magoo
Have Purdue and northwestern 2 out of next 3. Big trouble.

Penn State has 10 new players this year annd a new coach …and people freak out about how long it takes for a couple of new players to mesh. Just shows what some coaches are able to do.

I think Woodson is a good player development guy, especially in the front court as TJD, Ware and Reneau have made big strides there, but in-game and roster construction wise it’s really not great
In-game is atrocious. He coaches like it’s the 80s and lets players get away with a lot. XJohnson should have been mired to the bench long ago.

So I guess they're not the worst team in the BIG. Our "experts" were wrong again and jumped to conclusions as usual.

It's comical....PSU got 2 North Carolina portal transfers and Ace Baldwin as well. Minnesota upgraded their backcourt from last year to this year. And people keep saying thr league is down, while other overhyped leagues are supposedly way better (ACC, Big East, Big 12).

I mean they’re in fairly good competition for worst team in the Big Ten.

Currently on Kenpom, they are, but it’s:

#92 Penn St
#97 Rutgers
#98 Indiana
#99 Michigan

They have the #4 SOS and a real bad luck rating (#358). I haven’t watched them except today so I can’t comment further

How anyone can say that after PSU just beat 2 teams on the opposition's home court ? You're in a dream world.
Because there were other weeks in the season too? I mean they certainly weren’t the worst team in the Big Ten THIS WEEK

Reactions: bac2therac
yeah I think Penn State, Minnesota, Ohio State, Indiana, Rutgers, Michigan are in that last 6 grouping that are seperate from the top 8 where they fall exactly will depend on week to week I think

Michigan might be more firm as worst team though

Reactions: PiscatawayMike
yeah I think Penn State, Minnesota, Ohio State, Indiana, Rutgers, Michigan are in that last 6 grouping that are seperate from the top 8 where they fall exactly will depend on week to week I think

Michigan might be more firm as worst team though
Imagine how much worse they’d be without Dug the Thug

Because there were other weeks in the season too? I mean they certainly weren’t the worst team in the Big Ten THIS WEEK
I believe they beat Wisconsin. Does that count or are you and Bac just ignoring facts as usual.

He’s a good coach and worked portal well.
So did Shrewsberry.

They are a carbon copy of us. Except we have a better home court. No reason to rip him or PSU. Unlike PSU football respect them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT