ADVERTISEMENT

Pike HAS to be strict with the roster this offseason

pd10124

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 19, 2023
Watching this game tonight reminds me truly how special this team could be next year. Simpson played a great well-rounded game, Cliff dominated the back half of the 2nd and OT, Mag did Mag things, Gavin hit some big 3’s, and Jmike defended. These guys returning(obviously Cliff is a big question) with the additions of superstar talent in Ace and Dylan is what is really going to make this team flourish.

With that being said, Pike absolutely has to be strict with the roster this offseason. One if not both of Wolf/Ogbole(I know we haven’t seen him yet; maybe this changes), Palmquist, and Chol cannot be on this team next year. I realize Pike normally doesn’t force kids out like a lot of top programs do, but this year he absolutely has to because those are valuable scholarships that need to go to transfers. Ace and Dylan give us a one in a million lottery ticket and Pike needs to capitalize. This core + the 24’ class with some veteran transfer 3&D floor spacers make this team a legit national championship contender.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.