ADVERTISEMENT

Pike was right, this is his best team ever!

I can be whatever fan I want to be when my team loses to Lafayette
Whatever.........In November. Since then we have been playing much better. They beat 4 top 25 teams.

I guess your half empty world only dwells on half empty results and cannot appreciate good things. Have fun.....

In addition, do us a favor and never watch again....it appears to be good for the program.

I can be whatever fan I want to be when my team loses to Lafayette
Yeah cause you never lay a turd in your job or athletic efforts. Hopefully you don’t manage people and expect perfection. Anyone who doesn’t watch a team until March isn’t a fan.

Reactions: shields
Fully healthy, this is without a doubt the best team ever. People forget that Geo was out early in the season in the Lafayette loss, and the whole team had Covid/flu for the Illinois blowout
Forget Lafayette. The critics will say he played almost 30 minutes in that game (I do agree that having him down the stretch would’ve been helpful but the committee isn’t going to be lenient there).

The question is - do we get some good will for Geo missing UMass, Illinois and Seton Hall? My guess is not for making the field, but if we get in, we probably get slight benefit of the doubt there with the seeding. Had we had Geo, we probably don’t blow that UMass game, and Illinois and Seton Hall are at least more competitive games.

Lol that's not what I said. I love how you peebrains just make shit up. I will watch if they make the tournament. Let's do that first.

I'll say what I tell everyone. Go show me the quote where I say your made up nonsense.

Both a liar and a loser.....

Very happy to say I'm not watching any of these games this year. Not sure why people would be wasting their time on a team so utterly underperforming

Reactions: RU-05 and RUShea
It’s amazing when we play 5 on 5 on O. Spacing is better and now we have lanes to drive to the basket.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT