ADVERTISEMENT

Pikes Has A Plan-Interview with Carino

Have seen Pike more than Pikes on this board, and Pikes was a revelation to me.
Great, now we have experts correcting posters on what to call the guy. Call him what you want Shift. There's more important crap to worry about other than Pike's , Pike, coach, Peak's, or whatever. Somebody just let me know when winner becomes the norm.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Great, now we have experts correcting posters on what to call the guy. Call him what you want Shift. There's more important crap to worry about other than Pike's , Pike, coach, Peak's, or whatever. Somebody just let me know when winner becomes the norm.
Your post is a good one, but raises questions.

Has Pikes peaked? If and when Pikes peaks, would it be correct to call it Pike's Peak, Pikes' Peak or whatever we want?

Well how do you define that? He’s won more games than he’s lost, so I guess your time is now?

Reactions: PSAL_Hoops
Well how do you define that? He’s won more games than he’s lost, so I guess your time is now?
Then again, he just lost more than he won, so not now? He's 30 games under .500 in conference - that number surprised me. Granted he was 30 under after 2 years, but only .500 since.

Wait so we reward part time fans

Hey listen i didnt see all those fans Hobbs wants to reward down in Trenton or Newark last season

Just wondering if there's not anything you won't complain about or be a victim of?

I guess in your world the only full time fans are season ticket holders and the RAC capacity means there are only ~8000 "Full Time" fans. Really takes a special kind of moron to not see the value of moving a game a year for a program against a national or well known opponent to local large area globally renown arena in a world metropolitan hub with easy mass access for the NJ fanbase....to try and grow / maintain interest when your existing venue is sold out for the season and only serves 8K fans. Not to mention a potential showcase for 2 potential future NBA lottery targets.

Then again, he just lost more than he won, so not now? He's 30 games under .500 in conference - that number surprised me. Granted he was 30 under after 2 years, but only .500 since.
It means we’ve come along way. We started out as a perrenial basement dweller.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT