ADVERTISEMENT

PLL Draft Predictions - Ross Scott

Be a crime if Ross is not drafted.

In a perfect world, he'd be drafted by the Cannons, team up with Kirst, Rall, and Charalambides (who had a hat trick this past season coming off the bench). Or Redwoods with Jules.

Reactions: Caliknight
The most interesting thing about the article was the possibility if CJ Kirst spending a year on The Banks

CJ preserved a year of eligibility by unenrolling from Cornell in the Spring of 2021 when they found out that they would not be playing so while he could go to Rutgers he would have to finish at Cornell first.

CJ preserved a year of eligibility by unenrolling from Cornell in the Spring of 2021 when they found out that they would not be playing so while he could go to Rutgers he would have to finish at Cornell first.

I guess we'll see how much NIL has penetrated lacrosse, because I can't think of a team that wouldn't want him. At least Rutgers has family ties going for it.

Reactions: DowntownT_Brown
His younger brother will be on the team and his two other brothers are very intertwined in the program. It wouldn't shock me if he finished at RU.

Make no mistake though, NIL is very much in lacrosse now. It's being used as a way to have more scholarship players than the NCAA maximum allows. This isn't a concept. It's in practice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT