ADVERTISEMENT

PLL Season

Caliknight

Legend
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2001
Heard our guys Knobloch and Scott are doing well for the Chaos. It will be interesting to see how they use Jules, whether that be at attack or middie.

Would be cool to see them playing together on the attack line.

Should be a big year for some of our guys.

Reactions: CERU00 and Wagram97
AC made the Boston Cannons 25 man roster. Great for him. Always a highlight reel player to watch. That's 4 Rutgers guys on Boston on their 25 man roster.

I'm not sure where I saw it but I believe we have the second or third most players from a school in the league.

Ross Scott on the active roster for the Chaos. We very well could see him and Jules on the same attack line.
Looking forward to seeing that match up and what Ross can do with that talent around him. He just got beat up this year and in conference play last year when the talent on attack took a dive due to injuries.

Reactions: Caliknight
He went for 4 points playing for Canada vs USA. With the right players around him he's going to be able to put up points.

Jules running point behind and allowing Ross to attack from the righty spot seems like a good recipe.

Reactions: Wagram97
Heard our rookies in the league are lighting it up. Knobby is a known and expected. Ross lighting it up is going to surprise some people. His game is made for that league imo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT