ADVERTISEMENT

Post 25,000: "Putting my name on my jersey"

@RutgersRaRa coming to this thread…

newman-excellent.gif
If we’re all now going with real names, from here forward folks can call me EinsteinRaRa. When it comes down to it, the “RaRa” is the real identifier no matter the precursor.

Been trying to think of something special to say but figured I'd DO something special (IMHO). I'm tired of seeing the nastiness that exists in today's social media world where people hide behind internet names to attack others, make outrages comments, or express opinions they otherwise wouldn't if they were representing their real selves. AND I am NOT suggesting this site is dominated by such or I wouldn't have been here for now some 30 years or so. That being said I have decided that for my 25,001st post (since this site reset in Aug 2001) I will be using my real name and standing behind and owning everything I say here. Right or wrong.

Thanks to @mikebal9 for being my inspiration. Other than Richie and Chris he's the only other poster I know who is doing this. (yeah, we all know who @zappaa is lol). My apologies to anyone I may have missed. Edit to add GregG, NJ Hawk as he as noted below.

I'll have @Richard Schnyderite change my handle (he's graciously agreed to maintain my post count) so now you know "I am who I am" (to quote Popeye lol) and you know who you're calling out when you do (sometimes) and the person behind the comments I make.

Now: DennisHajekRC84
Congrats on the milestone.
I plan to do the same when I hit 25K which could be in 50 years at the rate I post.

• Haha
Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
If we’re all now going with real names, from here forward folks can call me EinsteinRaRa. When it comes down to it, the “RaRa” is the real identifier no matter the precursor.
^^^ALSO^^^ knows my real name along with a little bit more about me than just from on here. 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: RutgersRaRa
Been trying to think of something special to say but figured I'd DO something special (IMHO). I'm tired of seeing the nastiness that exists in today's social media world where people hide behind internet names to attack others, make outrages comments, or express opinions they otherwise wouldn't if they were representing their real selves. AND I am NOT suggesting this site is dominated by such or I wouldn't have been here for now some 30 years or so. That being said I have decided that for my 25,001st post (since this site reset in Aug 2001) I will be using my real name and standing behind and owning everything I say here. Right or wrong.

Thanks to @mikebal9 for being my inspiration. Other than Richie and Chris he's the only other poster I know who is doing this. (yeah, we all know who @zappaa is lol). My apologies to anyone I may have missed. Edit to add GregG, NJ Hawk as he as noted below.

I'll have @Richard Schnyderite change my handle (he's graciously agreed to maintain my post count) so now you know "I am who I am" (to quote Popeye lol) and you know who you're calling out when you do (sometimes) and the person behind the comments I make.

Now: DennisHajekRC84
Nicely done Dennis.

Wait. I thought we were already doing that after graduating?
Changed our last name Rutgers.

That's why I'm NickRU.
Thought your middle name was Rutgers and last name 714. Or is your last 4 social 0714

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT