ADVERTISEMENT

Post-Scrimmage Articles from Sargeant and Duggan

Predictable? Maybe. But we did find out that none of the OCs before Friedgen got here even taught Gary Nova how to read defenses. It's not exactly out of the realm of possibility that if Laviano gets the starting job, it will be because of better coaching. It's pretty clear that he didn't exactly get Bill Walsh level tutelage last year.

Using your Logic, Rettig will also be getting the same improved level of QB coaching from the Ash staff.... So how would improved coaching to both of the players allow Laviano to leapffrog Rettig... if Rettig was really the better QB last year ? Something missing in this logic. My laughing contiues, and my head still shaking.

Has Kyle , or even Julie, surfaced in public since their terminations? I can't recall seeing anything.
At this point, If you told me they were both abducted by Aliens, I'd believe it. Just quietly spending their money before anyone tries to take it back,lol.

Using your Logic, Rettig will also be getting the same improved level of QB coaching from the Ash staff.... So how would improved coaching to both of the players allow Laviano to leapffrog Rettig... if Rettig was really the better QB last year ? Something missing in this logic. My laughing contiues, and my head still shaking.
It will be interesting to see if anybody actually responds to the logic in this post as opposed to just opting for insults.

I don't care who the QB is. I trust this staff to choose the right person same as I trusted the last staff to do so. I think they got it right last season. I think this staff will get it right this season. I think us fans don't know WTF we're talking about most of the time when it comes to these sorts of things.

Only thing I think will be different this season is that whoever the starter is, this new staff is more likely to play more than a single QB even if it's not the QB's fault the offense is struggling. Simply because if something's not working, why not try something different. But even that's just a guess based on the limited observations possible by watching the team's public performances - which is a piss poor substitute for actually knowing what's going on.

Reactions: IMARUFAN
Maybe laviano is the best qb .

2902021-_e2_97_81__e2_9c_88_say_what_now__r48iiaa.jpeg

Below is the most relevant excerpt, IMO. Looks like Laviano with the early lead...

Quarterback Chris Laviano got all of the reps with the first-team offense.

Very premature of course but if this holds true and he gets the start there can only be two logical explanations;

1 - Some posters on this board are really bad at QB evaluation via the internet.
- or -
2 - Ash has caved in to the entrenched "Floodie" conspiracy

There can be no other possibility.

xfiles-scully-mulder-jpg.jpg

Reactions: Knight Shift
It seems Ash has rotated Lav and Rettig w first reps so all that can be said is that they are the top two QBs. Last year, slyker, was not about who KF started, but about who he did not use to the point of absurdity.

Reactions: RUTGERZ_R00LZ
It seems Ash has rotated Lav and Rettig w first reps so all that can be said is that they are the top two QBs. Last year, slyker, was not about who KF started, but about who he did not use to the point of absurdity.

Laviano has gotten the bulk of snaps with the 1s. Let's see if that changes or not.

That is not an article. It is a slide show.

Do they award Pulitzers for slide shows?

I believe it is how the scum gets more internet hits, as every page of a slide show is an another hit. So if you boycott them never go thru one of their slide shows just tallies more hits i.e. more Advertising money yes it is a cheap trick but you do know who we are talking about here honor is not in their lexicon

If Laviano wins the job, it is because he is more suited for the spread, just like Rettig and his big arm are more suited for a pro offense than Laviano.

Let's see what happens.

I can't see anyone being upset if Laviano wins the job. His struggles last year were on Flood. It's like leaving a pitcher in who just gave up 20 runs in one inning. The first five or six runs are the pitcher's fault. After that, it's the coach's fault for not pulling him. If have the utmost confidence that if Laviano struggles, Ash will replace him. That being said, I hope he doesn't struggle and has a great season.

Reactions: Dpgru
I can't see anyone being upset if Laviano wins the job. His struggles last year were on Flood. It's like leaving a pitcher in who just gave up 20 runs in one inning. The first five or six runs are the pitcher's fault. After that, it's the coach's fault for not pulling him. If have the utmost confidence that if Laviano struggles, Ash will replace him. That being said, I hope he doesn't struggle and has a great season.

How dare you use logic and common sense in a post!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT