Not open for further replies.

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore

iu

The poor young woman's family is irate.

Last edited:
CE reference. Let's see how long before this becomes a State of the Union mud slinging fight from the usual suspects.
Just a little light humor and topical since RU will be facing Lincoln Riley (if he's still alive) in October. And before anyone goes there, no, not making light of the actual death, which was terrible. Remember when people used to be able to joke about guffaws without it turning into a battle royale?

I heard he's in Thighland with the Yo Semites.

He tried to cross the border wall in Colorado but was stopped by George Washington as he retook the airports.

Lincoln is an institution in death penalty. If he gets to the oranges of the investigation, we may hear more and more about Frederick Douglass and the stollen hamberders.

The Turkish President, Viktor Orban, has reached out to the President of the Virgin Islands to talk about nuking the hurricane and raking the forest.

Tim Apple is also involved, he's preparing the stock rocket for Nambia so they can fight in WW2.

And let's not forget Nikki Haley and her role in January 6.

The president mispronounced Laken Riley's name during his speech. She was the young lady in Georgia who was allegedly murdered by a man who entered the country illegally.
No … he did not mispronounce her name . He clearly said the name as Lincoln Riley. The girl ( Lakin Riley) was killed unnecessarily by an illegal who crossed the border …acquired a fictitious green card as did his brother also a felon here illegally. To you that’ s acceptable and welcome. Not a big deal right? Not my child.

No … he did not mispronounce her name . He clearly said the name as Lincoln Riley. The girl ( Lakin Riley) was killed unnecessarily by an illegal who crossed the border …acquired a fictitious green card as did his brother also a felon here illegally. To you that’ s acceptable and welcome. Not a big deal right? Not my child.

Actually, if you've read is posts for a while you'd know that an accusation that it's acceptable and welcome to him is utter bullshit.

Reactions: bac2therac
Geez, so much attention over messing up names these days. We all do it. I was one of seven kids and my mom may run through three names and sometimes the family dog's name before remembering mine when calling out to me. Some of the screw ups in our posts are pretty funny too: "there's a lot of parody in the conference this year." One of my all-time favorites.

Geez, so much attention over messing up names these days. We all do it. I was one of seven kids and my mom may run through three names and sometimes the family dog's name before remembering mine when calling out to me. Some of the screw ups in our posts are pretty funny too: "there's a lot of parody in the conference this year." One of my all-time favorites.
No that isn’t the argument Pete . This was the actual acknowledgment that this innocent young women was violated / killed by someone who came into this country ILLEGALLY… uses a fraudulent green card and has a brother as well who was also illegally here. Both I believe were felons several times over. There are much worse possibilities going forward. Anyone who pretends it’s ok needs to have their head examined.

When it impacts a family , any family , those thinking this is a good thing will be the first to complain.

No that isn’t the argument Pete . This was the actual acknowledgment that this innocent young women was violated / killed by someone who came into this country ILLEGALLY… uses a fraudulent green card and has a brother as well who was also illegally here. Both I believe were felons several times over. There are much worse possibilities going forward. Anyone who pretends it’s ok needs to have their head examined.
The leap you guys are taking from the initial post is amazing.

The president mispronounced Laken Riley's name during his speech. She was the young lady in Georgia who was allegedly murdered by a man who entered the country illegally.
Allegedly murederd? No she was murdered. Nothing alleged about it.

Now if you said allegedly illegal, that would be different but we know that’s not alleged either.

Wow!!!!!
You couldn't be more wrong about me and my political beliefs.
When you posted “ allegedly” murdered that gave me pause to question the logic in your statement.There ‘s no allegedly … he brutally , savaged this women. That’s not ok and needed to be called out. Sorry if you are upset.I automatically think of my granddaughter.

When you posted “ allegedly” murdered that gave me pause to question the logic in your statement.There ‘s no allegedly … he brutally , savaged this women. That’s not ok and needed to be called out. Sorry if you are upset.I automatically think of my granddaughter.
Not upset but you shouldn't jump to conclusions. I believe 100% that this animal killed this young girl but as someone else mentioned he hasn't been convicted yet.

Reactions: goru1869
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT