ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball PREVIEW/LIVE THREAD: Rutgers Basketball versus Iowa Part II

Not counting the intentional fouls late first half Iowa has been called for how many less fouls? 8?

Could this Iowa team win the natty?
Nah, guards aren't good enough. Will be outathleted at some point. I'm hopeful for sweet sixteen, but that's probably the ceiling. Think you guys have a good shot to make a run too. Defense will win games for you. We had the advantage of getting your best shot earlier this year and being able to scout it.

Still think this game will be closer than it is right now.

We are not playing well enough to win, but the refs are making sure. Newcomer will not win Big Ten Tournament

eh, refs call whatever they feel like. A lot of games we play super aggressive and they call nothing to my surprise. The inconsistency is more maddening

Refs really botched the cylinder call but think Iowa has dictated the whistle today by their play. Hasn’t been that bad. Certainly way down the list of challenges for RU today.

Reactions: bac2therac
POST UP CO until they stop it....POST UP CO and kick out.. they need an inside...inside out game nothing else. Stop going one on one and free up shots for others WTF

Reactions: RedTeam1994
Debated this one because I wasn't sure if it was too early to start this, but I have a feeling you guys will keep this one going all the way up until tip off.

You knew this game was over as soon as Harper got an elbow to the face and not only did they not call a flagrant they said no foul at all lol

Reactions: ScarletDave
Hopefully we see a barrage of calls here for us to try to cover up the horrific officiating so far

Reactions: RW90
Iowa won’t have B1G refs to protect them in the NCAAs. Anyone who thinks Fran didn’t get in all the refs ear before this game about how “physical” Rutgers would be is stupid and doesn’t understand how this all works

Reactions: Plum Street
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT