ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball PREVIEW/LIVE THREAD: Rutgers Basketball versus Iowa Part II

A blowout loss the one thing we could not afford. Looks like we are back to sweating on selection Sunday.

Reactions: koleszar
Rutgers getting demoralized because they can't stop Iowa from scoring.Rutgers can win games in the 60 -65 point range .The final score could be important and Iowa wants to run up the score.Score 67-52 Iowa leads.

Make a shot and call a timeout…but won’t call one in the midst of a 15-1 run when we’re not getting back on D. Little thing but just don’t see the value in the philosophy.

Let me tell you what's going to happen with Iowa. Based on what we're seeing, we're all going to pick them to go on big runs in the tournament and then they'll flame out in the first or second round busting our brackets.

And if we lose, I wouldn’t bet against an RU squad playing 1 game in 11 days.

Passes are baffoonery.
Amazing we got Good Geo today but needed good Ron and good Paul too.

These touch fouls on Rutgers are terrible. And thank God someone on the Rutgers bench cares. Looking at Pike just sitting there is hard to watch.

How many effing times do we need to get whacked before they call the foul on Iowa? In no way did the refs call this both ways today. I'm not saying it's the difference in the game, but c'mon.

Reactions: RedTeam1994
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT