ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Preview: RUWrestling takes on No. 4 OSU

Swing match? Really. Come on, save the brick for a toss up match. It was 1st period 30 secs. in.

Grello getting beat pretty good now 7-2 with two stalls already.

I definitely didn't agree with it but if RU had any chance of winning the dual, they needed 165. It's just a fact.

I know it’s OSU, but RU almost majored in 4 of 5 matches.

Hope RU gets wins at 125 & 133, and steals another to keep it close.

when I say exceeded expectations I meant he’s starting and actually winning some matches.. has a ranked win too...
It is really hard to start for b10 school especially when u were not a highly touted recruit in hs..
This is definitely a fair assessment. Cant really dispute anything here. I'll just reiterate, I believe GA is going to have a pretty difficult time wrestling in the Big 10 all 4 years. That's all I really meant with my initial post. But I don't want to be a Debby downer tonight.

Reactions: Leonard23
It really is interesting how biased some observers can be when it comes to predictions.
Yea I had this one in the getting out of hand category on the Round Table prediction. Not enough talent or the talent is too young in this lineup.

Reactions: belushijo
announcers are idiots...the called Donny Pritzlaff as Coach Goodale with a big graphic, then they talked about the program disappointment in Suriano not wrestling. NS is on Olympic year. please be more prepared
Will NS ever return?
Hate to say it but Jojo really needed the RS this year
Yup
I wouldn’t give up on Angelo so fast. Kid is talented I’ve seen him since grade school. He’s a freshman lost to blue chip in sasso
No one is giving up but be realistic.

Reactions: Jersey Boys
Janzer needed to get on his offense on his feet much earlier. He got way too passive and didn't shoot for a while. Glad he got the last takedown but he could've added more earlier.

Janzer needed to get on his offense on his feet much earlier. He got way too passive and didn't shoot for a while. Glad he got the last takedown but he could've added more earlier.
I’m curious how good Rocky Jordan is just to put that win into perspective.. announcers said he was 20-4 so that win can be useful later for seeding purposes.

Is it me or this match has been going on longer then usuall?? Trying to get dinner but waiting till match is over.. didn’t expect this to be this long

I’m curious how good Rocky Jordan is just to put that win into perspective.. announcers said he was 20-4 so that win can be useful later for seeding purposes.
He comes from the Jordan family so he has the pedigree, but none of the 20 wins really came against high caliber guys. So not sure how much it will play into future seeding considerations.

Reactions: KidDagger
kept competing against #1 ... you are kidding right. lost by ten and got last takedown. what did you expect?

Calm down. I know exactly who is he competing against. He did a great job keeping it to a major. Some of you people are so sensitive, it's embarrassing.

Def exceeding expectat
This is definitely a fair assessment. Cant really dispute anything here. I'll just reiterate, I believe GA is going to have a pretty difficult time wrestling in the Big 10 all 4 years. That's all I really meant with my initial post. But I don't want to be a Debby downer tonight.
Wow
Will NS ever return?

Yup
No one is giving up but be realistic.
you be realistic. Kids in lineup bc Santos got hurt. Filling in has couple wins vs ranked Kids as a TF

Great effort from Correnti giving up a lot. He almost had him.

one of correnti's better matches, despite. 2x ot loss to a much heavier guy. wish he went 285.

Correnti should've won. I get he's giving up a lot of weight but gas tank isn't stellar. Correnti should've gotten the escape but was gassed.

ADVERTISEMENT