ADVERTISEMENT

Promotional Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcube1994

Junior
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
Anyone have a link to the promotional schedule for this season? Did a search but cant locate it.

Ah just give me the baby race and I’ll be OK

I’d like to see them raise the bar a bit. Not sure who or what - but let’s bring in something fun and special! I believe most fans, like myself, are really ready for some great basketball and some awesome half time talent would just put it over the edge. I actually felt that way when I saw the drums of thunder but nothing close yet.

I remember going to a Nets game at the RAC and they put plastic sheets on the court at halftime and let turkeys run all over. I know there are pics that were taken. I just gotta find them.

I remember going to a Nets game at the RAC and they put plastic sheets on the court at halftime and let turkeys run all over. I know there are pics that were taken. I just gotta find them.
I hope that ended better than the promotional stunt on WKRP in Cincinnati.

I think it was during the Rutgers-EMU halftime, after a 31-4 first half, there were two youth teams that came out and hit buckets left and right.

Not sure what we pay the red Panda or D.O.T., but I am just as entertained by watching more hoops at half time.

I'd rather watch 2 youth teams play on the floor and not spend money on acts, but that is me....

I'm with you. That or just let the band play for the half as they don't get much time in game anymore.

Or have the student rock band that played at football games. Open up a bar area and just let fans mingle. Stop with the triple a ball game stuff.

As the team gets better and games sell out there will be less need for side shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT