ADVERTISEMENT

PSU/OSU

Awful, awful start for tOSU. Barkley takes the opening kickoff to the house and then a fumble on tOSU's first drive sets up PSU's 2nd TD on a short field. 14-0 PSU although it's not even 4 mins in.

McSorley seems to do a good job getting the ball near his receivers and they generally do a nice job adjusting or going up and snagging them.

looks like PSU might run them out of the building
These guys are for real. As much as Franklin makes my skin crawl, he’s a winner. Will continue to come to NJ and take who he wants and get raise after raise there for perennially playoff appearances.

Momentum’s changed. Here comes OSU...
The game is settling from that quick start but a TD would really turn momentum. FG is okay.

Wow surprised Urban is going for it. I think you want a TD but assuming he trusts his kicker I would've kicked it.

Reactions: Block R
The game is settling from that quick start but a TD would really turn momentum. FG is okay.

Wow surprised Urban is going for it. I think you need a TD but assuming he trust his kicker I would've kicked it.
If it was 4th and 3 or something like that I could see it but going on 4th and 8 is a really aggressive call. And it backfired big time.

These guys are for real. As much as Franklin makes my skin crawl, he’s a winner. Will continue to come to NJ and take who he wants and get raise after raise there for perennially playoff appearances.
We pull off the miracle and end their season!!!!

Lots good games on right now. Penn state is looking very impressive. Then I look at iowa state under Matt Campbell and just shake my head at why not us?

PSU even has the refs playing for them. How could they call that pass interference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT