ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs Rutgers / Game Thread ~ Third Round BigTen Tournament

We need to tighten the rims at the RAC next year. They said they are tighter at the garden than college that flex more.

Reactions: Night Man
I don't care if we get blown out in the second half. This team and staff have earned serious respect. This is 3 games in 3 nights they are playing hard, together, and showing incredible heart. Whatever happens they've shown themselves.

That said, let's get it!

This like a totally different team. From the twelve minute mark last night through the first half tonight they look like a very competitive team. I will certainly take being up 3.

Defend at the arc and force them inside. Our D is there. We can match their scoring inside the arc.

I don't care if we get blown out in the second half. This team and staff have earned serious respect. This is 3 games in 3 nights they are playing hard, together, and showing incredible heart. Whatever happens they've shown themselves.

That said, let's get it!
No no no...finish ....FINISHMATTERS!

Lots of love from the announcers in that last session, especially Katz raving about RU going from "atrocious" under Jordan to what we're seeing during this tourney. Fans sound great - wish I had gone - something came up...

Reactions: BillyC80
ADVERTISEMENT