ADVERTISEMENT

Question: I tried selling two Center Court, 3rd Row Basketball Tickets for a Big Ten game on SeatGeek last year and ate the tickets. Any Success?

RCBeta79

Junior
Jun 7, 2013
Question: I tried selling two Center Court, 3rd Row Basketball Tickets for a Big Ten game on SeatGeek last year and ate the tickets.
Any Success? What is your experience?

The Buyer fees are ridiculous on StubHub, so I just listed two tickets for Section 113 Row C between the benches on SeatGeek and no takers yet.
I saw higher priced tickets have been sold on StubHub since listing them on SeatGeek.

When I sell my tickets, I give more money to Rutgers Baseball.

I sold through SeatGeek a number of times (mostly parking passes for Football).

I try my best to avoid selling my basketball tickets in seatgeek, with the exception of non-conference games as I don’t want opposing fans sitting in my seats for conference games.

Buyer fees are crazy on SeatkGeek (about 30-40% fee on top of what the seller post the ticket for).

What game did you post? I may be interested, thanks.

put them at face value (amount you paid) on our board and MAKE SURE you sell to a Rutgers fan. If you want to get a bit more $ package it with a OOC game also at same "face value".

I think you paid $2100 so face value is $140 per ticket per game.

If you want more than $140 for the SHU game then you have to sell Columbia and SHU for $280.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT