ADVERTISEMENT

Question - Skull Session

c_husk

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2012
I received a ticket for Christmas for the Skull Session on Sunday's match against Purdue. The ticket says its' in the RAC, but where in the RAC is it? Any help would be appreciated.

I received a ticket for Christmas for the Skull Session on Sunday's match against Purdue. The ticket says its' in the RAC, but where in the RAC is it? Any help would be appreciated.

It is in the corner where the Rutgers team sits. On the floor in that back corner they have a big room back there.

I'm guessing no one bothered you to join the SKWC or make a Pin Pool pledge as I have been going to the Skull Session for years and that doesn't happen.

What did bother me about the Purdue Skull Session is that no coach came out to talk to us before the match which is suppose to happen.

What did bother me about the Purdue Skull Session is that no coach came out to talk to us before the match which is suppose to happen.
Well that blows for c_husk's 1st time attending and Christmas present. The one time the guy gets to go and our coaches forget to come out. Hell send Pollard out at least.

Reactions: obrats
I'm guessing no one bothered you to join the SKWC or make a Pin Pool pledge as I have been going to the Skull Session for years and that doesn't happen.

Wow, that's lame.

Reactions: obrats

I already joined SKWC and Pin pool pledge, but my bother and my friend and I were disappointed there was no talk from coaches before match. We were waiting around and it never happened.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT