ADVERTISEMENT

R punter is terrible

So one punt makes up for 50 32 yard punts all season long
stripes lighten GIF

Nothing more to say
The punter is not the problem
We have the worst non QB playing behind center
He has no pocket presence no pocket awareness he can’t roll out looks down receivers
Falls down the minute he gets touched doesn’t know how follow his blockers has no vision does nothing a QB should do!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Eagleton96
I submit we need new coaches & recruiters who have better judgement of what is wrong.

It matters not what the fans say & want.
I'll wait for @gef21 's analysis, which is always on point.
We need an upgrade in depth talent on the lines for starters. And depth talent all around. Starters are solid. It's the depth. A second RB with Monangai's ability would help too.

Reactions: rucoe89
We need an upgrade in depth talent on the lines for starters. And depth talent all around. Starters are solid. It's the depth. A second RB with Monangai's ability would help too.
We have improved so much. We're bowl eligible and hanging with top 10 teams. This takes time.

I'll say that until I'm blue in the face, bust most fans don't know anything.

We have improved so much. We're bowl eligible and hanging with top 10 teams. This takes time.

I'll admit I don't know much. But I know I see improvement. And depth is needed. Penn State, Michigan and Ohio State have depth. Rutgers does not. Iowa still bothers me, but I am mostly over it. Their record at home speaks for itself.

Reactions: letitrip2

Brown isn't all the way back, but has improved since the beginning of the season. I have hopes for 100% next year.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Is the punter actually bad or just not as good as we’ve had recently?

How is he compared to other punters in CFB?

lol the kid is an R-frosh....he's currently 77th in the nation....my guess is that 75% of the guys ahead of him are 4th or 5th year. He's at just under 40 YPP (39.94...2.5 more YPP puts him top 50) BUT ONLY giving up 6.25 return yards per punt GOOD ENOUGH for 46th nationally. IN HIS FIRST SEASON PUNTING at this level.

He'll be top 50 next year and top 25 following 2 years. I'd bet a beer on it. Granted, NOT Adam Korsak, but he's not the reason we're not scoring. Dear Lord.

So true.

We need alums and fans to open up that wallet and stop the BS excuses to help the coaches get better talent on the OL and depth talent all around as you said. Everyone knows how college football works now but NIL is ignored. Why? The teams with the better players win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT