ADVERTISEMENT

Recruit was on campus this afternoon

HeavenUniv.

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2004
With his Mom or Grandmother. Sorry I have no other information other than they were visiting during team workouts today

Word on the street - he liked the food trucks around campus, especially the ones featured on the Food Channel.

I am interested in knowing if this recruit can bank the ball into the basket from the sideline similar to the Iowa player.Rutgers needs players that can shoot/score under pressure conditions.

Proud,believe it or not, the Arizona Diamondbacks are already saying they need a new ballpark. Apparently, Phoenix has told them no way the city is building them a new one.

SirScarlet, We don't even have enough money to light up and paint the front of The RAC or put in bathrooms. The last thing we need is for a player's UNCLE to have his hand out during recruiting.

Knight82, I have no idea if this story is true,but I was told when Greg Schiano was a grad assistant here many years ago, a bunch of New Jersey high school coaches were on campus. Since Schiano was a kid, the staff told him to go buy sandwiches somewhere,but not to bring them in until he had cut them all into smaller pieces. The Rutgers budget wasn't big enough to give everyone a full-size sandwich.

He and his “handler” were spotted eating their respective subway sandwich and a bag full of peanuts in tow....Pike was seen running towards them with another full bag of peanuts.......lol

I hope he was with his grandmother or his mom is gonna be insulted. Could lose him for that reason alone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT