ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Class Announced

The college game is still at a very high level at UConn but there is no competition since Tennessee has regressed and other teams are not up to the challenge of beating Geno.
While I have no desire to discuss UConn, but to be fair, the reason they dominate (as opposed to just win) is the level of talent. With a little less talent gap, they would most likely still have a healthy number of championships, but would be a little less overwhelming.
UConn fans seem to feel that the talent level is not quite as high this year and actually have some (real) concerns that they might not win the NC this year. They think their verbal commits for 2017 will rectify that situation. To be honest, I mind less that they win (although I've never rooted for them) than how they win (dominance). So I'm hoping they actually see a bit of challenge this year.

Reactions: Turtle31
Yes but admittedly he's not far off.....hopefully with a good year it'll pick up but I get you're point...we need more positivity here ....better to say nothing IMO..I guess we fans all feel the need to express/vent now and again but we were spoiled as a bright spot in RU athletics for yrs and have come to expect more right or wrong!!
Actually that's not quite what I meant. I'll reword it like this: "Fans who never post on this board should not
complain that nobody is posting. ".

Reactions: NickyNewark51
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT