ADVERTISEMENT

Reggie Bush Getting His 2005 Heisman Trophy Back

So, not only do you want to retroactively invent your own rules, you make numerous accusations based on hate, imagination, who knows?

Any chance you had some relatives in Salem a few centuries ago?

Btw, Coach Shiano would not approve of your accusations.
Hate? Imagination?
I deal w facts

Cult gonna cult - you guys will never change

Reactions: MADHAT1
So, not only do you want to retroactively invent your own rules, you make numerous accusations based on hate, imagination, who knows?

Any chance you had some relatives in Salem a few centuries ago?

Btw, Coach Shiano would not approve of your accusations.
guess you didn't know about this report explaining how the pervert was protected by Joe "the Enabler and his minions running Pedd St.
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/396512-report-final-071212

That report had cult members like you up in arms because they also put wins over the welfare of a child .

As for Schiano, guilt by association , not knowledge

guess you didn't know about this report explaining how the pervert was protected by Joe "the Enabler and his minions running Pedd St.
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/396512-report-final-071212

That report had cult members like you up in arms because they also put wins over the welfare of a child .

As for Schiano, guilt by association , not knowledge
Don't even waste your time with him Hat
Guy is a total ass clown

If we still have to explain to that cult 12 years later that raping children isn't worth wins, on our board no less, it's probably best we don't engage

I am fully aware of Mr. Freeh’s non-independent opinion filled report.https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/396512-report-final-071212

Talk to Jaydog about that, he’s the one saying assistants and town people knew. It’s one of the “facts” he deals with.
GS is not totally innocent in this - nor did I ever claim he was

But to say locals and boosters didn’t know is laughable at best

Not to mention players on the teams, your head, coach, and various assistance throughout the years, university, leadership, etc.

I am fully aware of Mr. Freeh’s non-independent opinion filled report.https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/396512-report-final-071212

Talk to Jaydog about that, he’s the one saying assistants and town people knew. It’s one of the “facts” he deals with.
lol, the cult does considers facts proving Pedd St Officials knew about their Coach Emeritus was molesting children and paid off Sandusky's victims for years just an opinion.
You represent them well
(from Wikipedia)
>PMA Capital Insurance Co, was sued by the university in February 2013 after the company refused to cover claims from thirty men alleging abuse by Sandusky.[281] As part of the litigation, PMACIC brought in a lawyer with expertise in sex abuse cases to examine how Penn State vetted claims before paying alleged victims. Noting a surprising lack of documentation, the lawyer wrote, "It appears as though Penn State made little effort, if any, to verify the credibility of the claims."[282]

Penn Live reported that a court order connected to the PMACIC case stated that Paterno was allegedly told in 1976 about an accusation of sexual abuse by Sandusky. PMA documents alleged that a boy told Paterno he had been molested by Sandusky, who was then an assistant coach. The order also cited reports by unnamed assistant coaches who said they witnessed inappropriate contact between Sandusky and some children, according to the ruling by Philadelphia Judge Gary Glazer. Penn State spokesman Lawrence Lokman said university officials involved in cases related to the Sandusky scandal were aware of the new allegations contained in the insurance case broadly; Lokman said to Penn Live: "Many, many people, potential victims and victims have come forward to the university as part of that (settlement) process... We do not talk about their specific circumstances."[283][284][285] CNN reported one of the victims, identified as Victim A, had told Paterno about an incident in a bathroom as early as 1971<
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_State_child_sex_abuse_scandal

Joe Paterno Knew of Sandusky Abuse in 1976, According to Court Testimony -
>A graphic description of sexual abuse from 1976 detailed in court documents released Tuesday cast new doubt on assertions by Joe Paterno, the former Penn State football coach, that he did not know until 2001 that his former assistant Jerry Sandusky had abused minors.
The insurer, Pennsylvania Manufacturers’ Association Insurance, is hoping the documents released Tuesday will show that Penn State should have informed it of Mr. Sandusky’s abuse as early as 1976, and thus allow the company to avoid reimbursing the university for tens of millions of dollars in settlements.

The company contends that had it known about the episode, as well as others in the late 1980s, it would have declined to insure the university against sexual abuse lawsuits.<
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/13/...ex-abuse-penn-state-1976-court-documents.html

Who gives a shit?

Should they have to give back awards they won / money they made?

They guy earned it on the field and took a couple dollars - good for him

Wed be blowing him in Piscataway if he played for us

One of the most entertaining and electrifying players I’ve ever seen - glad he got back the Heisman
Obviously plenty of people give a 💩 based on the responses here. But is that how decisions should be made? Whether people care or not? Rules were broken...eh, who cares? Manziel, Cam, Dickerson and Bush cheated the system and still got rewarded for it. What a fine precedence that sets for the future. Feel free to blow anybody who plays like Bush for Rutgers. If they cheated the system though, they wouldn't deserve the reward in my book...even if they played for RU. Your standards and levels of integrity are different than mine.

Obviously plenty of people give a 💩 based on the responses here. But is that how decisions should be made? Whether people care or not? Rules were broken...eh, who cares? Manziel, Cam, Dickerson and Bush cheated the system and still got rewarded for it. What a fine precedence that sets for the future. Feel free to blow anybody who plays like Bush for Rutgers. If they cheated the system though, they wouldn't deserve the reward in my book...even if they played for RU. Your standards and levels of integrity are different than mine.
It’s about production and winning

As long as you don’t go about it in a Baylor or Penn State type of way, I and most others couldn’t care less

It’s not about GPA, community service, or nice guys

It’s about producing when the lights come on and ultimately, winning

lol, the cult does considers facts proving Pedd St Officials knew about their Coach Emeritus was molesting children and paid off Sandusky's victims for years just an opinion.
You represent them well
(from Wikipedia)
>PMA Capital Insurance Co, was sued by the university in February 2013 after the company refused to cover claims from thirty men alleging abuse by Sandusky.[281] As part of the litigation, PMACIC brought in a lawyer with expertise in sex abuse cases to examine how Penn State vetted claims before paying alleged victims. Noting a surprising lack of documentation, the lawyer wrote, "It appears as though Penn State made little effort, if any, to verify the credibility of the claims."[282]

Penn Live reported that a court order connected to the PMACIC case stated that Paterno was allegedly told in 1976 about an accusation of sexual abuse by Sandusky. PMA documents alleged that a boy told Paterno he had been molested by Sandusky, who was then an assistant coach. The order also cited reports by unnamed assistant coaches who said they witnessed inappropriate contact between Sandusky and some children, according to the ruling by Philadelphia Judge Gary Glazer. Penn State spokesman Lawrence Lokman said university officials involved in cases related to the Sandusky scandal were aware of the new allegations contained in the insurance case broadly; Lokman said to Penn Live: "Many, many people, potential victims and victims have come forward to the university as part of that (settlement) process... We do not talk about their specific circumstances."[283][284][285] CNN reported one of the victims, identified as Victim A, had told Paterno about an incident in a bathroom as early as 1971<
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_State_child_sex_abuse_scandal

Joe Paterno Knew of Sandusky Abuse in 1976, According to Court Testimony -
>A graphic description of sexual abuse from 1976 detailed in court documents released Tuesday cast new doubt on assertions by Joe Paterno, the former Penn State football coach, that he did not know until 2001 that his former assistant Jerry Sandusky had abused minors.
The insurer, Pennsylvania Manufacturers’ Association Insurance, is hoping the documents released Tuesday will show that Penn State should have informed it of Mr. Sandusky’s abuse as early as 1976, and thus allow the company to avoid reimbursing the university for tens of millions of dollars in settlements.

The company contends that had it known about the episode, as well as others in the late 1980s, it would have declined to insure the university against sexual abuse lawsuits.<
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/13/...ex-abuse-penn-state-1976-court-documents.html
Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good narrative

Especially when 409 was at stake and protecting the brand was paramount

As I’ve said once, I’ve said it twice Mac continue to say… there’s a reason nobody likes those guys

And as the old adage goes, the cover-up (which,in this case, was absolutely massive) is usually worse than the crime

*** although a guy raping children for 20 years (while comtinuing to coach, have camps, remain on staff and have an office in the football building while continuing to commit those crimes) is pretty horrific, especially when a lot of people knew about it, and not only didn’t do nearly enough to prevent it, but tried to cover it up

I was looking at combine for R Bush - 5'11" 201 lbs with 4.33 forty dash and 25 reps of 225 - which charts convert to a max of 400 lbs on bench. Great stats for a runner who also cut on a dime.

I know this somehow turned into PSU…lol so I’ll add to it and some may not like it…
Impossible that every single player and coach did not have an idea of what was going on there. Impossible

I know this somehow turned into PSU…lol so I’ll add to it and some may not like it…
Impossible that every single player and coach did not have an idea of what was going on there. Impossible
Don’t tell that to the cult

They’re convinced Sandusky was the only one who had knowledge in the 20+ years this was occurring

No players
No coaches
No fans
No locals
No media
No boosters

I mean, why else would you build a shrine to the guy that enabled that behavior ??

Don’t tell that to the cult

They’re convinced Sandusky was the only one who had knowledge in the 20+ years this was occurring

No players
No coaches
No fans
No locals
No media
No boosters

I mean, why else would you build a shrine to the guy that enabled that behavior ??
and behind our own doors- shhhh- love Greg but he knew or he is dumber than we all think lol

lol, the cult does considers facts proving Pedd St Officials knew about their Coach Emeritus was molesting children
I'd like to see your list of facts.
and paid off Sandusky's victims for years just an opinion.
Are you saying the so called officials were paying off people for decades or they just made the big payments after the PSU BOT (are these people included in the officials, and which set?) basically said we'll pay anybody? Are these officials that made payments at whatever undefined time the same officials that you accuse of knowing?

In your long cut and paste, here is the relevant part of being able to know what was actually true:
PMACIC brought in a lawyer with expertise in sex abuse cases to examine how Penn State vetted claims before paying alleged victims. Noting a surprising lack of documentation, the lawyer wrote, "It appears as though Penn State made little effort, if any, to verify the credibility of the claims."[282]

Are you saying the so called officials were paying off people for decades or they just made the big payments after the PSU BOT (are these people included in the officials, and which set?) basically said we'll pay anybody? Are these officials that made payments at whatever undefined time the same officials that you accuse of knowing?

In your long cut and paste, here is the relevant part of being able to know what was actually true:
Cult getting defensive
409 not looking so rosy right now

Couple of questions for our resident Paterno defender:

What was the deal w the shrine to Joe Pa?

Why did Joe Pa let JS continue coaching, running camps and having an office in the football building after he personally received reports of the abuse ?

If that was Joe Pa’s children or grandchildren, would he have done more?

Don't waste your time. He's going to say it wasn't JoePa that allowed JS on campus. We all know JoePa knew everyone and everything on that campus.

Hell, even though I didn't believe her, he even knew my SIL personally which shocked the hell out of me. Met JoePa at his house when she graduated. Nice guy/said all the right things...which is why he gets a pass from the cult.
Cult getting defensive
409 not looking so rosy right now

Couple of questions for our resident Paterno defender:

Why did Joe Pa let JS continue coaching, running camps and having an office in the football building after he personally received reports of the abuse ?

Don't waste your time. He's going to say it wasn't JoePa that allowed JS on campus. We all know JoePa knew everyone and everything on that campus.

Hell, even though I didn't believe her, he even knew my SIL personally which shocked the hell out of me. Met JoePa at his house when she graduated. Nice guy/said all the right things...which is why he gets a pass from the cult.
I didn’t want to believe it

As an Italian American, Joe pa was somebody i admired

But unfortunately, the facts speak for themselves

Here's another report you'll deny.
Facts are facts and the fact is Pedd St paid off victims for many many years before Sandusky as caught.
Penn State admits settlements covered Jerry Sandusky abuse claims back to 1970's -
<Responding to questions about the president's statement and claims against the school, university spokesman Lawrence Lokman told The Associated Press he could confirm that the earliest year of alleged abuse covered in Penn State's settlements is 1971.>
https://www.syracuse.com/sports/201...leged_jerry_sandusky_claims_back_to_1971.html

Facts are facts and the fact is Pedd St paid off victims for many many years before Sandusky as caught.
Penn State admits settlements covered Jerry Sandusky abuse claims back to 1970's -
<Responding to questions about the president's statement and claims against the school, university spokesman Lawrence Lokman told The Associated Press he could confirm that the earliest year of alleged abuse covered in Penn State's settlements is 1971.>
https://www.syracuse.com/sports/201...leged_jerry_sandusky_claims_back_to_1971.html
Cult likes semantics
Distracts from what really happened

Notice how Cult disappears anytime he's pressed on an issue
I've asked him multiple questions and haven't gotten a response yet

…Couple of questions for our resident Paterno defender:

What? I think you have some major PPSD. Seriously, in a thread supposed to be about an excellant cfb player, or possibly a good MLB player, you continually complain about unrelated PSU and/or Paterno things. With all the craziness we’ve seen over the past 4 years ago, you are bringing up a so called shrine?
JS wasn’t even on his staff when the only publicly available corroborated report of who knows what was reported to him.

Btw, it wasn’t Paterno that granted JS his office/access after JS retired.
What kind of question is that? No regular citizen should be performing their own investigations. I could certainly understand a parent looking for more answers on something.

Unless you mean he should have just gone Rambo about who knows what.

Facts are facts and the fact is
I challenge you to provide a fact that I denied, and provide my denial about said fact.
Pedd St paid off victims for many many years before Sandusky as caught.
I don't deny that. I requested for you to clarify what your statement was trying to say. Although, again, I am glad you made some responses easier on me. See the important part below:
Remember the other article you provided about little, if any, effort to verify credibility of claims. Those PSU BOT people didn't care about the cost of payouts, they weren't paying out of their own pocket. As long as their names weren't associated with JS in a negative way, they were content. Heck, they might even get good pub by "supporting" anyone whether it was true or not.

What? I think you have some major PPSD. Seriously, in a thread supposed to be about an excellant cfb player, or possibly a good MLB player, you continually complain about unrelated PSU and/or Paterno things. With all the craziness we’ve seen over the past 4 years ago, you are bringing up a so called shrine?

JS wasn’t even on his staff when the only publicly available corroborated report of who knows what was reported to him.

Btw, it wasn’t Paterno that granted JS his office/access after JS retired.

What kind of question is that? No regular citizen should be performing their own investigations. I could certainly understand a parent looking for more answers on something.

Unless you mean he should have just gone Rambo about who knows what.
The shrine was creepy
That's some weird shit
Legit reminded me of Branch Davidians in Waco

You're telling me Joe Pa wasn't told of JS's transgressions while both were coaching on staff?
Cause in the Feech report, it's pretty clear he was made aware of it

Paterno ran shit there
You're telling me he couldn't have said "No, this child rapist is not getting an office in the building?"

Re. his children or grandchildren, pro tip here man...
Yes, he would have done more

This is precisely why nobody likes you guys.
You continually make excuses for what happened
You don't own it - and try to pass it off as just a JS thing

Here's the facts
JS was raping kids for years
JP knew, reported it, then did nothing
The report outlined everything - it's pretty black and white

To say nobody local would know (coaches, players, boosters, fans, locals, press) is ludicrous
Happy Valley is an insular place as you'll find in college athletics
Throw in a very high profile FB program and nobody's keeping that shit under wraps

You guys ignored it to protect the brand
Winning, titles and 409 took precedent

I'm a huge FSU fan
I practically live in Tallahassee during the season
I can tell you first hand, shit gets around that town quick
And Tally is a metropolis compared to State College

You can spin it all you want
Fact is, your football staff, school, and town supported a child rapist for years in exchange for wins

You should have gotten the death penalty
Money won over, as the NCAA saw what happened with SMU and didn't want that on a larger scale

It’s about production and winning

As long as you don’t go about it in a Baylor or Penn State type of way, I and most others couldn’t care less

It’s not about GPA, community service, or nice guys

It’s about producing when the lights come on and ultimately, winning
Like I said, your standards and ethics are different. Bypassing the rules/regulations and throwing money around (pre/post NIL) isnt what amateur athletics should consist of in my opinion. Unfortunately society will continue to get used to the rule breakers who get away with it and buying players so that it will be the expected way to run collegiate athletics. Why even have rules/limits when they aren't enforced? Then all the win at all costs group can do whatever they want. Without repercussions.

Like I said, your standards and ethics are different. Bypassing the rules/regulations and throwing money around (pre/post NIL) isnt what amateur athletics should consist of in my opinion. Unfortunately society will continue to get used to the rule breakers who get away with it and buying players so that it will be the expected way to run collegiate athletics. Why even have rules/limits when they aren't enforced? Then all the win at all costs group can do whatever they want. Without repercussions.
My standards are winning
If you ain’t cheating, you’re not trying

Championships are what I strive for
Not pinstripe and quick lane bowls

If that means bending the rules to keep up with other schools doing the same, so be it

Kudos to Reggie on a fantastic collegiate career and getting his Heisman back

Looking forward to seeing him on the Heisman House commercials with all of the other winners

My standards are winning
If you ain’t cheating, you’re not trying

Championships are what I strive for
Not pinstripe and quick lane bowls

If that means bending the rules to keep up with other schools doing the same, so be it

Kudos to Reggie on a fantastic collegiate career and getting his Heisman back

Looking forward to seeing him on the Heisman House commercials with all of the other winners
Bending the rules vs. breaking the rules. A difference. Violating the rules and rewarding people, no good in my book.

You're telling me Joe Pa wasn't told of JS's transgressions while both were coaching on staff?
I responded to your statement of reports of abuse, which to me being associated with a kid is criminal activity (the degree dependent on specifics).
Cause in the Feech report, it's pretty clear he was made aware of it
If it is so clear, it would be rather easy for you to support it by at least generally describing the criminal activity and the pages it is proven on. Not Freeh's group's interpretative opinion.
Paterno ran shit there
You're telling me he couldn't have said "No, this child rapist is not getting an office in the building?"
Now you are making a huge leap and claim of the criminal activity. Provide your evidence that there was a reported rape made to him.
This is precisely why nobody likes you guys.
You continually make excuses for what happened
You don't own it - and try to pass it off as just a JS thing

Here's the facts
JS was raping kids for years
JP knew, reported it, then did nothing
Provide the evidence that backs up the claim in the last line.
The report outlined everything - it's pretty black and white
Provide the page numbers of the evidence, not claims. Pretty simple if "everything" is there.
To say nobody local would know (coaches, players, boosters, fans, locals, press) is ludicrous
I didn't write that. I challenge you again to prove your claim.
Happy Valley is an insular place as you'll find in college athletics
Throw in a very high profile FB program and nobody's keeping that shit under wraps

You guys ignored it to protect the brand
Winning, titles and 409 took precedent

I'm a huge FSU fan
I practically live in Tallahassee during the season
I can tell you first hand, shit gets around that town quick
And Tally is a metropolis compared to State College

You can spin it all you want
Fact is, your football staff, school, and town supported a child rapist for years in exchange for wins
There you go, back to the fallback hate. Accuse accuse accuse just because you think it. Let the hate flow.
You should have gotten the death penalty
Money won over, as the NCAA saw what happened with SMU and didn't want that on a larger scale
You toss out the term Death Penalty quite often. Do you even know what the main principle of its applicability was?

Bending the rules vs. breaking the rules. A difference. Violating the rules and rewarding people, no good in my book.
That's fair
But if you're USC, and the main schools you're competiting against are doing it, and your standards are championships, you're going to do it as well

I responded to your statement of reports of abuse, which to me being associated with a kid is criminal activity (the degree dependent on specifics).

If it is so clear, it would be rather easy for you to support it by at least generally describing the criminal activity and the pages it is proven on. Not Freeh's group's interpretative opinion.

Now you are making a huge leap and claim of the criminal activity. Provide your evidence that there was a reported rape made to him.

Provide the evidence that backs up the claim in the last line.

Provide the page numbers of the evidence, not claims. Pretty simple if "everything" is there.

I didn't write that. I challenge you again to prove your claim.

There you go, back to the fallback hate. Accuse accuse accuse just because you think it. Let the hate flow.

You toss out the term Death Penalty quite often. Do you even know what the main principle of its applicability was?
Read
The

It's outlined in there. It's been reported by multiple other sources that he knew
He then reported it, left it up to the authorities, and didn't find it important enough to follow up

Cult writes a lot, spins a lot, explains nothing and deflects
Let me break this down for you in easy terms

JS committed awful crimes
JP was made aware of said crimes
JP reported crimes, nothing happened
JP didn't follow up - mind you, this wasn't petty theft - this was child rape
JP then allowed JS to continue having an office, camps, and remain on staff

In a town as insular as State College, with a crime (s) like this continually being committed over 20 years, there's literally zero shot people didn't know about this, including but not limited to:

Coaches
Players
Staff
Police
Press
Locals
Boosters
Fans

The Davidian shrine was icing on the cake
In and of itself, it was creepy AF

But the message it sent was "409 trumps all - F the victims."

It was about protecting the brand and wins for you guys - spin, deflect, deny or do whatever you will, end of the day, championships were paramount to protecting children from a monster

Reactions: LETSGORU91
That's fair
But if you're USC, and the main schools you're competiting against are doing it, and your standards are championships, you're going to do it as well
Understood.
Read
The

It's outlined in there. It's been reported by multiple other sources that he knew
He then reported it, left it up to the authorities, and didn't find it important enough to follow up

Cult writes a lot, spins a lot, explains nothing and deflects
Let me break this down for you in easy terms

JS committed awful crimes
JP was made aware of said crimes
JP reported crimes, nothing happened
JP didn't follow up - mind you, this wasn't petty theft - this was child rape
JP then allowed JS to continue having an office, camps, and remain on staff

In a town as insular as State College, with a crime (s) like this continually being committed over 20 years, there's literally zero shot people didn't know about this, including but not limited to:

Coaches
Players
Staff
Police
Press
Locals
Boosters
Fans

The Davidian shrine was icing on the cake
In and of itself, it was creepy AF

But the message it sent was "409 trumps all - F the victims."

It was about protecting the brand and wins for you guys - spin, deflect, deny or do whatever you will, end of the day, championships were paramount to protecting children from a monster
The funny part is no matter how hard you try, the facts will never sink in to Cult members. I know Creepy Jerry's crimes are heinous and not comparable to our conversation on USC, with Joe The Abbettor in on it the majority of the time, but it just goes to show how important winning is to some people.

Understood.

The funny part is no matter how hard you try, the facts will never sink in to Cult members. I know Creepy Jerry's crimes are heinous and not comparable to our conversation on USC, with Joe The Abbettor in on it the majority of the time, but it just goes to show how important winning is to some people.
It's really sad, sick and twisted

No remorse, just spin
No regret, just shrines

Cult gonna cult

Read
The

He then reported it,
Do you even pay attention to what you claim in your posts. In posts 57 and 64 you are talking about JS and JP being on staff together. Even Freeh admits that JS was retired when McQueary made his report to Paterno no matter what year the DA decides fits their narrative the best.
left it up to the authorities, and didn't find it important enough to follow up
You want someone not involved to insert himself into an investigation? What kind of nonsense is that?

The rest of your post can be summed up with the equivalent of "WITCH WITCH WITCH..."

Do you even pay attention to what you claim in your posts. In posts 57 and 64 you are talking about JS and JP being on staff together. Even Freeh admits that JS was retired when McQueary made his report to Paterno no matter what year the DA decides fits their narrative the best.

You want someone not involved to insert himself into an investigation? What kind of nonsense is that?

The rest of your post can be summed up with the equivalent of "WITCH WITCH WITCH..."
I want someone who's very powerful to hold people accountable for raping children under his watch

Reactions: LETSGORU91
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT