ADVERTISEMENT

Reggie Bush Getting His 2005 Heisman Trophy Back

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
Revisionist history. What was illegal then is legal now,so......

Edit--whoops!!!

956f065e-e69d-42c4-b687-28e0ae999017_text.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: miket007
@Knight Shift don't feel so bad. I prematurely killed off the actor who played Lawrence in Office Space one time and got roasted here with a bunch of lines and memes from the movie. I had a bad run of doing that back then.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift
Good
The guy was amazing

Them taking it away was a travesty, especially in light of Joe Pa keeping his wins
Now give them back their natty too

And while we're at it, give Bobby Bowden back his wins they took away b/c some of the guys were cheating in an online music class (and were self-reported)

Reactions: miket007
Good
The guy was amazing

Them taking it away was a travesty, especially in light of Joe Pa keeping his wins
Now give them back their natty too

And while we're at it, give Bobby Bowden back his wins they took away b/c some of the guys were cheating in an online music class (and were self-reported)
Damn you're good - you found a way to work FSU into this. It's like Boomer with the Rangers on WFAN.

This should have happened as soon as NIL became legal.
That's BS. It was against the rules and the rules were violated at that particular time. I guess everyone who got speeding tickets from 56 go 64 back in the day should ask for their fines and insurance premium increases to be refunded too?? What else can we get back while you are at it?

That's BS. It was against the rules and the rules were violated at that particular time. I guess everyone who got speeding tickets from 56 go 64 back in the day should ask for their fines and insurance premium increases to be refunded too?? What else can we get back while you are at it?
Who gives a shit?

Manziel only took money from Cult
Cam took money from Auburn
Dickerson took money from A & M and SMU

Should they have to give back awards they won / money they made?

They guy earned it on the field and took a couple dollars - good for him

Wed be blowing him in Piscataway if he played for us

One of the most entertaining and electrifying players I’ve ever seen - glad he got back the Heisman

He should've never lost it to begin with and i hope McNair cashes in when his court process is finished...

So many possibilities I know they are gonna go safe with it but so much potential for the commercials
I want to see him sitting in a wheelbarrow full of cash with Johnny Manziel pushing him up the driveway

Based on the hate that flows through you?
I don’t know about the death penalty since very few programs were given that, but the NCAA fell all over themselves to relax the initial sanctions as fast as possible. That was total bullsh$t.

Based on institutional child rape that permiated unabbetted through that institution for 20+ years, with the head coach & numerous assistants all having knowledge of, yet doing nothing substantial (i.e. ignoring it to protect the brand) to stop it

Reactions: applesktrack
I don’t know about the death penalty since very few programs were given that, but the NCAA fell all over themselves to relax the initial sanctions as fast as possible. That was total bullsh$t.
The whole situation was complete bullshit

Joe knew
Assistants knew

And in a town as small and insular as State College, locals and boosters alike knew

Reactions: MADHAT1
LOL. Let me spell it out for you Pedd State guys. There's nothing wrong with a person who hates the act of child rape and the program and coaches who covered it up. Oh and not only did Joe know - if he's 1% of the man ya'll claim he was, he had to be raping along with Sandusky or he would have turned him in.

#JOEWASRAPINGTOO

Reactions: MADHAT1
LOL. Let me spell it out for you Pedd State guys. There's nothing wrong with a person who hates the act of child rape and the program and coaches who covered it up. Oh and not only did Joe know - if he's 1% of the man ya'll claim he was, he had to be raping along with Sandusky or he would have turned him in.

#JOEWASRAPINGTOO
Great message, shame pedd state scum still put that disgusting program ahead of everything else ,including a child's welfare, even today.

I always thought it was wrong that OJ Simpson was recognized as a heisman winner ar the coliseum by USC, but Reggie Bush was not .
Nissan and Fox did recognize him

Reactions: ashokan
Based on institutional child rape that permiated unabbetted through that institution for 20+ years, with the head coach & numerous assistants all having knowledge of, yet doing nothing substantial (i.e. ignoring it to protect the brand) to stop it
The whole situation was complete bullshit

Joe knew
Assistants knew

And in a town as small and insular as State College, locals and boosters alike knew
So, not only do you want to retroactively invent your own rules, you make numerous accusations based on hate, imagination, who knows?

Any chance you had some relatives in Salem a few centuries ago?

Btw, Coach Shiano would not approve of your accusations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT